19 : Kitty

So, I let Agust handle Jimin for one day and I end up with Jimin limping....in front of my salad...

He came home this morning, since it was our break time so I stayed home most of the time until I get bored and fetched Yoongi.

But this morning wasn't the same when Jimin showed up, with a messed up version of himself. A satisfied face with a bunch of hickeys?!

Like how long have you been going on?!

"Uh...care to explain before I throw away my freshly made salad."

I said while watching Jimin, he grinned at me like he achieved something great.

"I lost it."

"I can see that."

He kept grinning, waddling up to me and dumping his body beside me, still grinning like a school girl whose crush revealed his gay.

"You won't gonna believe it, Kitty! Agust-"

"Shhhhh! No! Not a word! I was just having my breakfast until you showed up, being messed up as fuck! And now you want to tell the whole fuck story about how you lost your v-card to a total asshole-"

I received a hard smack on my head.

"Don't say a bad word about Agust!"

"Fine! But what has he done to you?! Was he an animal or something? I mean look at you!"

Jimin blinked before looking at himself and then looking at me.

"I look okay?"

I groaned and pulled his collar down, to neck to his chest was filled with hickeys.

"That's not a way to lose or do your first time, Chim!"

Jimin pulled his collar back and coughed.

"Well, he went overboard at the end of round three, I suppose."

I almost choked on the air.

"ROUND THREE?! HOW MANY ROUNDS YOU WENT THROUGH?!"

Jimin grinned and showed '4' with his fingers. I almost faint but I need to know to stay sane to murder someone.

"How are you still alive? Like didn't you tell him to stop? Or he was forceful?!"

"No, he was sweet and all. He wanted to stop after 2, but I got horny and then we ended up in 4 since his arms were getting sore and my legs were numb and I couldn't feel my ass for a while. He told me to stay back today but since I was worried for you he dropped me off, he got me breakfast and some pills for the pain and all. Kitty, trust me! Agust is the best boyfriend!"

I gulped, how can he make it sound so easy? And I thought he would be the innocent one from one of us. But he is a total devil in disguise.

"So, kitty! How is it coming with Yoongi? I heard you went on a date with him last night?"

I scratched my cheek, well it was a date but...

'Yoongi, for fuck sake! Don't drag me to that Goddamn thing! I thought I almost died there!'

'Oh, Come on! It's just a small kid's ride. You were screaming like I killed your cat or something.'

Yoongi said while laughing at my face.

'Laugh it up, I'll kick your ass and make you beg for my mercy later on.'

He walked back to me, holding my waist, and whispered into my ear.

'Or, I will have that ass of yours and make you all full and you will beg for my mercy to stop.'

"Kitty?"