7. Kitty

Finally, done with school, now I can go and hang out with Jk and Tae.

As I was getting out, I saw Jimin with Agust, I wanted to bump into them, and warn Agust not to kidnap my brother but they looked cute together so I decided to skip them and head off to the school pond.

Jk and Tae have another class, I have to wait for them until we go out and crash at the candy shop for some sweets. I sighed and stared out at the pond, bored. I heard footsteps, I thought one of the skipped class to find me so I turned around with expectancy but I wasn't happy to see him.

It's Yoongi, he's been a pain in my ass recently. He wants to get into my pants but he lacks some Dom vibe which I hate the most.

"Hey." I want to ignore him, he's not worth my time.

"Go away." I can feel him chuckling and then sitting beside me.

"You know that I won't go away if you want me to." I'm so pissed.

"Why are you being a pain in my ass!" I turned around to glare at him. He looks entertained by my reaction.

"I can give you the pain in your ass if you want me to." I don't know why I blushed there, he's acting too cocky.

"Listen, shithead! I ain't interested in you! You are not my type! I'm being nice to you because your fucking brother looting my brother!" He looks so calm.

"Well, that's why I want to have you for myself. Because your brother is already taken by my brother." I got up.

"I won't let Agust Dick head take my brother away from me!" I grabbed my bag and was about to walk away but I turned around to glare at him.

"And I will never let your shitty hands under my pants! Jerk!" I stormed out and went home.

Since I had nothing to do, I took a shower and ate some pizza that was in the fridge before laying on the couch to watch some shitty drama. I was on my phone, looking for some dude to pass some time, flirting.

But then I come across that shithead's account, he looks different on social media than in real life.

His profile picture was attractive, like those bangs are messy and lips are fleshy, kinda looks sweaty, and damn that look in his eyes. And don't let me start with the cover, it was him but... shirtless...

"How come!" I squint my eyes to see if this guy is that guy or if it was Agust or something. But after stalking his whole picture album, I was shocked that this guy is the guy who acts so innocent and admirable at school.

"Holy fuck..." I don't know but I was turned on and I need to do something to loosen up. Since my screen was still showing his account, so I went through his photos again and tried to relax.

I slide my hands under my pants and start to pleasure myself as I glide one pic after another.

"Damn.." I groaned and tried too hard to make the hardness go away but it was not that easy, I need him to touch me.

After trying so badly to lose up, I started to swipe his photos aggressively but that ain't working anymore. So, I stuffed my phone in my pocket, grabbed the jacket, and went out to hunt that guy.

I went to the shitty place, Agust's bar, these minions were staring at me like a hawk. The guy behind the bar was shining like a freaking sun.

"Kitty, what an unpleasant sur-"

"Where's he?" I didn't let him finish, he's a nice guy but I'm not in the mood for a chat.

"Agust isn't here." I turned to see the smarty pants over there.

"I'm not here for him." Both of their eyes wide and the one behind the counter gasped.

"Then?" I groaned and looked around, I saw an opening and walked over there but someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Chill, Kitty. That place is off-limits for guests." I know that leads to Agust's apartment which is upstairs.

"I just want to check out." The guy with glasses shakes his head.

"I'm afraid, I can't let you in. Agust isn't here so without his permission, I can't." I groaned again, the thing inside my pants is in pain now.

"Fine! Where is he's shitty brother?" Both of them look at each other before pointing behind me.

"Are you looking for me?" I turn around to see that bastard, he still had that cocky smile on him.

I walked over to him and grabbed him, dragging him into a corner where no one can see us. I know how many fuck holes this place has, so it wasn't new to me.

Yoongi looked confused and curious, why the fuck is he curious?

"On your knees," I order him as I start to reach for my belt.

"Why?" I grit my teeth and grabbed his collar, he leaned forward on purpose as his chest collides with mine.

"You dick, how come you act so innocent and nice while you post that kind of photo on social media?" I said with a smirk on my face. I was expecting him to be surprised that I found out about his 'small secret' but he smirked back at me.

"Aww, ~ Little kitten was stalking me?" I tried to control my emotions but I felt his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him, trapping me in his arms.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" Yoongi smirked again.

"Why? Didn't you come here to talk? Or should I say something else?" I gulped at this point, his knee was right on my crotch.

"I- Nothing! I didn't come for anything! Just wanted to tell you that I know everything!" Yoongi looked uninterested.

"And? What? Did you think I will be scared and beg you to forget?" I nod.

"Well, sweetie, that's not going to happen. You see, I'm not that nice well not like you brother. It's just I like to keep it a low profile, you know?" I scoffed.

"So, what are you? A sexy ass man who likes to play dirty yet keep his surface clean?" He chuckled and nuzzle into my neck, which send a shiver down my back.

"Exactly." I can feel his fingers on my butt as he kept caressing it.

"And you are here to relax, huh?" I gasped and pushed away.

"What the" before I could finish, he was on his knees and skillfully unbuckled my belt. I stared down, numb as he unzips my pant and pulls them down, looking at my hardness before pulling down my underwear, good thing I didn't wear any panties.

"Oh, look. You are already cumming." I gulped down and watch him as he grabs my shaft and gives a few gentle plumps. I can feel that I'll cum anytime if he continues to do this, I hold the wall behind me as the pleasure spreads through my whole body.

"Are you enjoying it?" I don't know why am I blushing when this hot guy jerks me off as I stay still like a good boy.

"Put it in your mouth..." I whisper and he smiled before obeying my wish, he puts his lips on top of my tip and kisses it before going all in.

Gosh....am I in heaven......god! He's good! This euphoric feeling!

He didn't have to do much because I came when he was about to move his mouth away, I came into his mouth. I was blushing hard and when he lifted his head, the string of cum attached to his lips, that stare, hands on my thighs was too much for me to handle. He gulped down the substances and stuck his tongue out, that stare is eating me alive. He gently rubs my thighs before he stood up, leveling his gaze with me as he leans in and kisses my head.

"Get dressed and go home. Your brother might get worried." With that, he walked out and I collapsed on the floor, gasping for air because I forgot how to breathe when he spoke.

"Fuck him..."

___________________

How much did you like this chapter 😏 opps! Sorry for not warning about the 'part' 😏😏