12 : Jimin

I wasn't sure what to do now, Kitty was upset and I don't know what should I do ...

Maybe I was being too much with him...

"What should I do!" I rolled on my bed and suddenly I heard the door. I jumped out of my bed and run downstairs, kitty was removing his shoes before stepping inside. He saw me and I can't stop my tears.

"Kitty!" I ran and engulfed him in a hug, he couldn't stand properly and fall with me.

"What! Why Are you still awake!" I nuzzle my face into his chest as he tries to shove me away.

"Don't be mad at me! I'm sorry!" I was repeating myself as he kept shoving me away.

"I'm not mad! Get off from me!" I stopped and stare at kitty who was flustered.

"You're not mad?" Kitty rolled his eyes.

"No, just don't get dragged into trouble." I grinned and hugged him again, even though his my small brother.

______________________

The next day, we had a physical test. Kitty skipped and bunked the class before the class starts. He hates that class and always skips it.

I was waiting for my turn and checking the bag to make sure I bought my card and everything.

"Oh, hi." I looked up and saw Yoongi, he smiled at me as I did the same.

"Hey, how is it going?" I ask, even though we are in the same class, we don't talk much because he likes to stay with kitty and I'm pretty sure he's here to ask about him.

"Great. Where's kitty?" I almost choked but smiled away.

"He skipped, maybe off to somewhere. He hates showing his body to the doctor." Yoongi looks a little surprised by my words.

"Is that so..well, I'll fetch him then. See you around." I waved as he leaves. I heard my name being called and walked inside.

After the examination, I head out because the rest of the class had been canceled for this event. I grabbed my bag and headed home.

While minding my own business, I saw a few guys start to gather in Infront of me and block my path.

"Um..can you move...I want to go." I tried to sound nice since these guys look bad.

"Oh, how cute. No wonder Agust took a liking to this one."

Wait..did he say Agust? Are they...

"Then we found a weakness of this mighty Agust." I stepped back but those guys surrounded me.

"Grab him."

_________________

"Uff!" They pushed me down, tied my hands, and dragged me here to their hideout probably.

"Stay here until your puppy comes to safe you." I glared at them because they called Agust a puppy.

"He's not a puppy!" I yelled out and it surprised them, one of them walked towards me and bend down to smirk.

"Well, look at that. He can snap. How cute is that." He shoved my shoulder and laughed.

"Listen here, I don't give a fuck about what you say. All we want is to Agust run here so that we can beat the hell out of him." All of the guys agreed to him when he finished.

I scoffed, a smirk appear on my face and the guy grit his teeth.

"You can't beat Agust, he's much stronger than you all." After finishing this sentence, I felt a sting of pain in my left cheek.

"Shut up, bitch!" My tears were pooling up but I won't cry, I won't be weak now.

Agust...

I bit my lips and hung my head until there was a loud knock on the door.

'OPEN UP FUCKERS! GIVE ME MY BOYFRIEND BACK! OR I'LL CUT YOUR DICKS OFF!'

"Agust.."

'YOU OLD ASS BITCHES! IF YOU TOUCH MY BROTHER I'LL KILL YOU!'

"And..kitty.."

One of the guys went to check but the door gets wide open, Kitty kicked it open and Agust ran inside, grabbing another guy and landing a punch on him.

Kitty steps in and kneed another guy's private space. He rolled his eyes when the eye cries out.

Agust ran to me and hold my face before releasing me from the ropes. My wrist was red from the rough ropes and it will leave a mark.

"I'm so sorry...it's all my fault, baby. I'm so sorry, please forgive me I-" I pressed my lips on Agust because he was blabbing a lot.

Yes, I was scared but I knew that Agust will save me and come to me. But his blabbing isn't the thing I imagined.

"Baby..I-" He opened his mouth after the small kiss, but I shushed him with my finger over his lips.

"You came that's all I wanted." Agust engulfed me in a hug, but the hug didn't last long because kitty smacked Agust's head.

"Get the fuck away, asshole!" Kitty shoved him away and hugged me.

"I was so fucking worried for you! Until Agust shit head figured out." I hugged kitty back, no going to lie I was thinking about Kitty too.

"I was scared, Kitty..." Kitty nods as he caresses my head.

"I know, but I'm here." Agust scoffed before poking Kitty in the side.

"I'm here as well!" Kitty glared at him before sticking to me.

"Let me have him!"

"Get the hell away!" Kitty shoves Agust with his heels as he hugs me tight.

"Kitty...let me go..." Kitty shushed me and kept glaring at Agust.

"Come on, he needs me!"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't need you now!"

"I'm on my last straw, Kitty!"

"Get more straws then!"

I had enough of their fight and picked kitty's hand and ran to Agust who engulfed me instantly.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Agust nuzzles into my hair, gently hugging me.

"It's okay...I wasn't careful enough."

Kitty scoffed.

"If you stay with him, you will end up like this over and over again!" Agust's grip tightens up.

"Don't listen to him, Agust." Agust sighed and I know he was disappointed as well.

"Partially, kitty is right. I'm a dangerous guy with problems everywhere." My tears pooled in my eyes now.

"It's dangerous for you as well...what if we couldn't find you today and ...something happened to you...I don't know.." I bit my lips and looked away.

"So..are..you ..are you breaking up?" I asked because my heart is aching.

Agust sigh, kitty walks up and holds my shoulder.

"No, I'll make sure you stay secure." My eyes jumped up to Agust and he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm not giving you up. I'm the king of the underworld, hon. I'll track down those rascals and rip them off." I couldn't contain my smile.

"What!" Kitty sneered.

I leaned in and kissed Agust's cheek.

"Don't get hurt then." Agust chuckled before pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"I will."

___________

That's all for today! I'm sorry for delaying this story. It's Ramadan month so I'll be slow 😅