18 : Suga

"Come on, Agust! Smile a bit!" My lips slightly lifted, Jimin posing his phone in front of us, angling to get the perfect shot, in front of a photo booth where people are lining outside for their chance.

If you're wondering where are we then let me tell you, as soon as Jimin got well from his fever, he decided on going to an amusement park like normal couples excluding the rides cause we are not made for them.

"I am smiling..." I frowned but Jimin pinched my cheeks, lifting my cheek along the way as well.

"Stop being so complicated!" He pouts, putting his phone away from turning to me. He stared at me with those puppy eyes, a pout on his face.

"I'm trying, I don't smile much." Jimin groaned, he grabbed my face and pulled down. My eyes met with his as he flashed a pretty smile at me.

"I know a way to make you smile!"I tilt my head and before I could respond, Jimin leaned in and kissed my lips. A smile instantly appears on my face and I didn't know he grabbed his phone and clicked some pictures.

After the small kiss slash photoshoot, we came out. Getting glares from the people but they couldn't say a word since I have my guys all around the park, ever since Jimin got kidnapped last time, I'm making sure everything is secured for him.

"Look at you! You look adorable!" He squealed, watching the pics on his phone, my arm around his waist as we walk around.

"We should have called Kitty and Yoongi too, they would've loved to be here!" Jimin says, eyes sparkling.

"Love, they are bonding. So, let them be and also we are on a date so let's not bring others in here." Jimin giggles, gosh I'll die.

"Fine, big baby! I'm hungry!" I nuzzle my nose into his hair and nod.

"Okay, let's feed this baby." Jimin cheered as we walked to the food center.

We could've called Kitty and Yoongi, but Kitty called last night, telling me that he needs some time to bond with my brother if I am willing to be in their family through his brother. I had no problem with him bonding with Yoongi and so far I know, Yoongi likes that brat. I agreed to him and went on with Jimin, to let them have their time.

Jimin ordered and came back, he looks so happy. He was saying some things we should do, but I'm lost in him. He looks so beautiful in this outfit his wearing.

He a baby blue oversized sweater with a small bear over his chest, a small pendant over his neck, sky blue jeans, and white Converse. Everything about him is so beautiful and cute that I can't handle myself cooing at him.

"Agust?" I blinked when he waved his hand over my face, I nod, returning from my small daydream.

"I need to go and use the restroom, come with me. I'm a little scared." I nod, quickly getting up to lead him. But he holds my hand, tangling his fingers with me before walking ahead, a blush covering his face.

We reached the restroom, I was waiting for him outside until I heard a small whisper. I turned around to see Jimin peeking his head out,  signaling me to go inside.

I did as I was asked and immediately Jimin laced himself with me.

"You never took a step to take things forward. So, I thought I should at least try." Jimin smirked and gosh, that looked so seductive.

"Aren't you a naughty boy?" Jimin chuckled, his hands on my neck, reaching for my hair as my arms are holding his waist.

"Kiss me." I did as he wish, except it didn't end like a simple kiss, it was a makeout session and every second counted.

He started to breathe heavily after breaking apart, his face was red and gosh, I can't handle myself now.

I pulled him to me and turned us over, he was trapped in between me and the door, I leaned closer and start to kiss down his neck. Leaving a few hickeys on his beautiful white skin, he let out a few moans as I make my art.

"A-Agust.." I hummed, too busy to use my voice.

"E-Enough..." I lift my head when I heard him, he was looking so damn hot that I can take him in right now.

"W-We are on a date...let's s-stop here.." I know shouldn't be getting greedy now, but I can't help myself. I leaned closer to his ear and lightly brush my lips over his earlobe.

"But baby, I'm already turned on." Jimin flinched, I saw how his eyes met mine.

"B-But we can't do it ..in here..." I smiled now.

"I have a car." Jimin gulped at this point. I won this time.

__________________

Jimin sat uncomfortably, I was waiting for him to comfort but I guess that won't be happening any minute now.

"If you're not ready, Minie. I get it, we can skip it and head back." Jimin shook his head, he was determined on this.

"We are already had some intimacy, so it will be fine...give me some minutes." I sighed.

"We are here for 20 minutes, Min. It's fine if you want to-"

"NO!" My eyes widens when Jimin nearly shouted at me.

"I mean...no, Agust. Please, believe me...it's just...I've never been with someone like this and..this is my first time and...it is you..so I don't want to disappoint you.."

He is worried about me....not himself ..gosh, then this car sex won't be worth it for him...this can't be his first..no...

"Jimin." He lifts his head, eyes meeting mine through the front mirror.

"Let's go home." Jimin's eyes drift away, eyes started to pool up.

"I don't wanna do it here, since it is your first. Let's be comfortable in our home, okay?" Jimin lift his head and turned to me, his eyes are sparkling differently.

"Are you okay with it!" I smiled at him, patting his head before starting the engine.

"I am okay, I want to make you comfortable." Jimin giggled and hugged me before we went off.

________________

I couldn't even unlock the door properly because Jimin started to kiss me, in the hallway, in my apartment.

While kissing him, I unlocked the door and we strumbled inside, Jimin lacing himself again as he tugged on my jacket.

"Off." I obeyed him, he took my jacket off and laced his lips again. I picked him up and headed him to the bedroom, making sure he is safe in my arms.

Once we reached the bedroom, I dropped him on the bed, he bounced a bit before he stared at me like a crazy person.

"What do you want, kitten?" Jimin sat up, on his knees. He grabbed my shirt, moaning in my ears.

"Make love to me." A smile appears on my face before laying him on the bed.

"I will gladly."

______________

That's all for today. Only 2 chapters left.