Chapter Sixteen

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled as I grasped Damon's hand tighter in mine. I don't know what Klaus is doing here, but he better be lucky he's not flying down the damn highway we're currently driving on.

"Arielle calm down." Damon said.

"How the hell can I calm down Damon? There is a mass murderer in this damn car!" I yelled feeling my anger boil up again.

"You need to calm down because I have no feeling in my hand anymore." Damon winced as I felt his hand being crushed in my angry grasp.

"Sorry." I shyly said looking at the floor board of the car. "Where are we going?"

"Back to Mystic Falls love." Klaus said smiling. I really hated this man with a deep passion.

"What? We're not seriously going there? Damon?" I asked looking at him through the rear-view mirror. He didn't answer, but he gave me his 'Sorry' eyes. I felt in my pockets for my phone, but with no luck I began getting really worried. "Where's my phone?" I asked, to no one in particular.

"Oh it's right here Arielle." Klaus smirked holding up my black phone in his hand. I reached for it only to be pushed back by the Original. "I said it was here, not that you could have it sweetheart." I growled at him and moved over to the window seat behind Damon. I felt safe just being around him for some reason. I know I care for him, deeply, but was I just fascinated by the thought of him, or was it the vampirism making my emotions heightened? No matter what it is I know that slowly, but surely, I'm might be falling for Damon Salvatore.

Klaus' POV

Looking at Arielle when I snapped her neck brought me guilt that I never knew that I could feel. Arielle and her sister, Blair, don't know who they really are. I never expected Arielle to be a vampire when I met her, I can honestly say that took me by surprise.

"Why can't I have my phone Klaus?" Arielle growled. Vampirism becomes her.

"I can't let you alert your vampire friends and sister that you have a maniac killer coming home with you now can I?" I grinned at her. She rolled her dark eyes and looked out the window once again. It reminded me long ago of the first time I encountered the two sisters.
___________________________

"Hello love. I've been noticing you all night." I casually said. I stared at this beauty in front of me. Her dark brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, but we so elegantly piled into loose curls. "May I ask your name?" I said taking her small, soft hand in mine.

"I'm Rayna, sir." She smiled as she curtsied. She had had my eyes all night long and I wasn't planning on tearing them away. "May I ask yours?" She smirked, which reminded me a lot of the conniving Katerina.

"Niklaus, but just call me Klaus sweetheart." I grinned. She returned the smile and nodded. She smiled at me, but then grinned even wider when another young lady appeared.

"Rayna, who is this?" The other brunette girl asked.

"Klara, this is Niklaus." Rayna introduced.

"Call me Klaus darling." I said smirking. Klara smiled at me just like Rayna did, but that's when I got a glimpse at the both of them; these two girls were sisters, but also powerful beings.
___________________________

"So Arielle," I said grinning at her. "Tell me about your adorable sister."

"Go to hell, Klaus." She snapped. Well that wasn't very nice young lady.

"Can't darling. Been there and back, don't plan on ever going back." I sarcastically said. She rolled her dark eyes once again and looked out towards the window. I slipped my hand on her right leg, catching the curious eyes of Mr. Salvatore.