Chapter Twenty-Three

"Blair do you realize what you're saying?!" Elena yelled. Stefan was still placed between the crazed Blair and the love of his existence.

"Of course I do Elena. Arielle always took everything from me! Why would I want to live my life around her stealing all of my happiness!?" Blair screamed.

"Ste-" They heard Bonnie try to say Stefan's name, but struggled with a good amount of his blood still in her mouth, mixed with some of her's.

"Stefan, she's not doing so good." Elena said with fear coating her soft voice. Stefan couldn't understand why Bonnie wasn't healing, she drank his blood, she should be on the road to recovery.

"Did you forget you were in a room with a witch?" Blair snarled towards them. She waved her hand towards Arielle's body and smirked. "Time to say goodbye to my dear sister."

"No!" Damon screamed pushing off of the wall, fighting off all of the magic that was placed on him. Tackling Blair to the ground, Damon held her arms down and motioned for Stefan and Elena to get the two girls out of the house.

"Damon-" Elena began.

"Go Elena!" He screamed. Blair struggled under his strength, but finally quit struggling so hard.

"Ow, Damon you're hurting me." She cried. "Why are you pinning me like some crazy person?"

"Don't play innocent with Blair." Damon snapped.

"Damon!" She cried as he put more pressure on her wrists. "Seriously what is going on?!" She yelled. Damon looked into her eyes and saw that it was truly Blair, and not the conniving witch that had taken over.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked loosening his grip.

"Klaus had-" she paused, "Oh my god! Arielle! Please tell me she's okay!" Blair begged with fear and worry covering her eyes.

"We need to talk Blair." Damon calmly stated.

Elena's POV

"Stefan! Where are we going?!" I yelled as we raced through the woods. Bonnie was looking a lot better now that Blair didn't have a hold of the healing process of Stefan's blood.

"Just trust me Elena, okay?" He said as he quickly raced with Arielle's body flipping like a rag doll in his arms.

Running mile after mile, we finally came upon the old witch house. The witches there would help Bonnie and protect Arielle from her sister.

"Here Bonnie, just lie here and you'll be okay." I smiled softly at her as I lay her down on a small pile of pillows in the basement. She smiled softly as she was healing. "Stefan, are we just going to stay here? What about Blair?" I whispered trying not to startle Bonnie as she focused on getting better.

"If anything bad happens that Damon can't handle, he will let me know."

"What if she kills him, Stefan?! Did you ever think of that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Uh, Elena," I heard Bonnie call. "the witches said that they would help with Arielle."

"How are you feeling before we do anything else?" I asked her. She just smiled and nodded her head.

"I'll be okay. I can do it." I nodded at her with admiration. Bonnie was so strong for all of us and would do anything for anyone. I mean except for when she first met Damon. That was bad, I can't even remember how many times she tried to kill him.

"Elena," Stefan announced. "come read this."

"What is it?" I asked walking over to him. He held his phone out to me, showing a text from Damon: