Chapter Six

As Tyler escorted me back into the grill, I noticed that Blair had joined a group of people that were laughing and having a good time. I scanned the place in search of that leather jacket, but to no avail. I tried to look cheery because it was a party, but for some unknown, strange reason, I found myself wishing that I was with him more than these people.

"Arielle? You okay?" Bonnie asked. I finally met Bonnie and she was sweet. Her long dark hair contrasted with her dark skin and the necklace she was wearing was strangely intriguing. She touched my shoulder and got a strange look in her eye.

"Bonnie?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, its just when I touched you, I got this like dark image and a creepy fog was around you." She said with worry. I looked at her with a raise of my eyebrow. What does she mean she by "dark image"? Damon?

"Are you a psychic or something crazy like that?" I asked with disbelief.

"My Grams says I am, but I'm not sure." She said looking embarrassed.

"Hey, I don't judge Bonnie. What do you think it is?"

"Not what. Who. Whoever it was, they-" She hesitated. "They didn't feel alive." She said trying to not freak me out.

"Like a damn ghost?" I sarcastically remarked. I said I don't judge and I really don't, but I was getting scared. "Anyway. Where did you get this necklace?" I asked grabbing ahold of the amber colored crystal, only to have it burn my hand. "What the hell?"

"Did it just burn you?" Caroline asked walking up.

"I guess. That really hurt!" I look at my hand, but see there is not a burn mark or anything. What the actual hell?

"Arielle?" Caroline asked. "What's going on in you're head?"

"I need to find Blair." I said and rushed away. I walked to the bar to look around the grill, but I couldn't spot her. I felt a presence beside and I turned towards those eyes that had me mesmerized.

"You look lost." Damon smirked.

"Nope. Just need to find my sister." I stated not even looking at him.

"You made up already? Well go sister bond!" He raised his fist in the air slightly. I giggled at his spirit.

"Have you seen her since I left?" I asked turning my body towards him.

"That's a little scandalous don't you think?" A small smile tore at the corner of my lips. What was it about this man's wit that made me so weak in the knees and makes me lose everything I want to say?

"Well let me know if you find her please?"

"How? Want to send telegraphs to each other?"

"No. There is this thing called a cell phone. That can you know," I hold up my black iPhone to my ear, "you can make calls and texts from?" I smirked. The table just turned with the smartass remarks and devilish smirking.

"Okay, Ms. Sarcastic. Even if I wanted to get ahold of you, I couldn't." He held out his phone and shook it. I snatched it and tried to unlock it, only to find a pass code on it. Damon saw my frustration and quickly typed his password. I set my contact in his phone and sent myself a message.

"There. Now you officially have a person in your contacts."

"I feel so special." He gasped placing his hands on his heart acting as though he was touched by my action. I giggled and rushed out of the grill.

I looked to my left and right and saw nothing, but lanterns lining the trees on either side of the street. I began to quickly walk down the street only to feel like I was being followed. I turned around to see someone walking a little ways away from me. The way they were walking and trying to avoid my gaze made me on edge. The dark woods came into view and turned on to a barely visible trail trying to lose my stalker. Bad idea.

The feeling grew worse and I quickly began to run. I tripped over a tree branch lying on the ground in my path and face planted. I heard the leaves and twigs snap behind me. I turned over to see a dark figure looming over me.

"What the-" Before I could get my statement out, I felt a sickening, sharp pain in my neck. I tried to scream, but the life was being drained out of me. "Pl-ease...stop." I weakly begged. The figure was either bored with my lack of fighting or was scared away because within what seemed like minutes on end, which were probably just seconds, I could feel the pressure and sharp pain in my neck fade. I lay on the ground bleeding and thinking this is the end, but then my savior's voice rings through my deafening ears.

"Arielle? Arielle open your eyes, come on Arie." Their voice was straining like they were on the verge of crying and having a panic attack.

I opened my eyes slightly to see the two hazel eyes pouring into mine.

"Ste-" I tried to speak, but I succumb to the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been awhile guys! Sorry had major WB!Finally got cleared after watching this weeks VD! Gunna be a great season!

There's going to be major plot twists coming soon, be prepared!

READ

LIKE

COMMENT

Love Y'all!❤️