Chapter Seven

Stefan's POV

When I saw Vicki feeding on Arielle, I knew it was too late to save her from the curse that has fallen on Damon and I. Damon had gone too far, but not just for turning Vicki, for getting the girl, who he had a serious connection with, hurt and almost dead. Poor Arielle, I can't let her remember what happened to her.

I laid her head in my right arm. She had blacked out because of the blood loss, but I knew the way to heal her. I bit into my left wrist and held it to her slightly open mouth.

"Come on Arielle." I pleaded. Blair would be devastated if her sister died. I could feel the drops of my blood hitting her flawless face, but I wasn't sure if they were going down her throat. I hope this is working. I listened to her heartbeat as it faded, but as quick as it was fading it began to regain strength. I pulled my wrist away because I didn't want her to have too much in her system just in case something went wrong. I hated to to think like that, but I live in Mystic Falls. Everything bad happens here.

I put my arms under her and slowly lifted her. She just flopped in my arms like a rag doll. I hated knowing that she was hurt, I felt responsible for her because if it weren't for me coming back to find Elena, Damon wouldn't have even shown up and turned Vicki. Damon had promised me an eternity of misery and I knew he would deliver on his threat. I honestly thought that he would've been protective of this lifeless girl in my arms. He said that Blair was "in his sights", but I knew he just wanted to get Katherine out of the tomb. No women in this town would ever be enough for him because she has him so wrapped around her finger he's brainwashed. She never loved us, I know she didn't because she compelled us. She's the reason why we're vampires.

Damon's POV

Yeah, I knew Blair would tell her sister to stay away from me, but what can I say? They come to me I just happily comply. After Arielle ran out of the grill, Blair decided to hound me about the promise I made to her. How I'm supposed to stay away from her sister, or she'll expose me to the council. As if I didn't know they were vampire hunting again.

"Look, Blair, I know I promised you that I would steer clear of your sister, but, I hate to say it because you know I'm only here for Katherine, I actually like your sister." I smirked giving Blair my infamous "eye thing" that she can't resist.

"Damon, you promised me. I thought we had a better friendship than that?" She asked sadly.

"That ended when you quit drinking. Honestly Blair, one night of me rocking your world is what causes you to quit drinking? I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed your company."

"We agreed to never speak of that night again!" She whispered loudly, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. I looked into her eyes and knew she was embarrassed by what happened between us all those weeks ago. "Do you know where my sister went?" She asked. As I was about to answer with a sarcastic remark, when Arielle walked in with Lockwood leading her.

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breathe.

"What?" Blair was about to turn around when I sped away from the bar. Why do they go for the Lockwood kid? I mean when Blair first moved here with her dad, Lockwood even enchanted her somehow.

I walked behind the Grill and into the dark woods. I heard laughing with my super sensitive hearing. I sped towards the group of druggie teens that were gathered. When I arrived, a stronger pain in my throat took over. I smelled their delicious blood and the cravings started. I zoomed towards the teens and tore open each of their throats with my, oh so charming and sharp, fangs. After most of them were dead, I found little Vicki Donavon left in shock at the death of her "friends".

"Please don't hurt me." It is very unladylike to beg. Although, I found it intriguing, but my thirst was still in control.

"You know, I've already spared you a bunch of times, so now, how about I do one better." I said evilly. I sped to her and pinned her struggling body against mine and bit into my wrist. I forced my blood down her throat and when I figured she had enough in her system, I quickly snapped her neck and let her fall to the ground. I didn't care in that moment who she hurt because I wanted this town to pay for what they did to Katherine and I back in 1864. Mystic Falls was my own personal Hell that I needed to unleash my destruction on.