Chapter Two

That entire week I was thinking about the brothers. I couldn't help but imagine what they looked like in my head. Were they handsome? Were they sweet? Were they smart-asses like my sister and I? All these questions went through by mind and drove me crazy.

That morning Blair called me about picking me up in a few hours. She went on and on about how the guys really were excited about me coming there.

"Damon was just asking how you were. That's a little strange for him. Promise while you're here you'll try and stay clear of him?" She begged. What was so bad about him? All he did was ask how I was. Just curious about the new-comer that was arriving.

"I'm not going to promise that Blair. What is so bad about this Damon guy?" I asked a little annoyed because she always does this. She thinks I can't take care if myself, but in reality, I'm almost eighteen years old, so I don't need a babysitter.

"He's just not the type I'd want my sister to be around. You can ask my friends Elena and Caroline. They know how he is." She explained. I might just have to do that when I see here in a few hours.

"Okay Blair. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just I'm almost eighteen and I don't need you to watch me like a hawk." I stated. The line was silent until I heard her sigh.

"I know Arielle. You're my sister and I'm just looking out for you. Forever and Always remember?" I smiled. We made that pact when we were just little kids running around our backyard. "I'll see you in a few hours okay? You know I don't like to talk and drive. Especially going into our hometown." Blair laughed. I hadn't heard her laugh like that in awhile. It was genuine and not a fake laugh like she used to do when she lived here with us. Mom really missed having the both of us under the same roof, but in just a few weeks I'll be graduating from high school and then I'll be a college girl just like Blair, when she graduates from the high school in Mystic Falls. Hopefully we'll get into the same school. I think Blair said it was called Whitmore and that it was just outside of Mystic Falls. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat when Cali, our little cat, came up and started meowing at me.

"What do you want?" I snipped. Me and this cat did not see eye to eye. She was a little spoiled brat and I was the sensible one. Huh, I guess Blair could probably say the same thing about us. "Are you hungry?"

"Meow."

"Well? Which one do you want? Tuna or Chicken?" Yes, I have actual conversations with this thing.

"Meow."

"Chicken it is then." I opened the can and poured it into the bowl in the counter for her. I heard someone pull up in our driveway. I looked at the clock and it was only ten in the morning. Blair couldn't be here already.

I opened the front door to see A random black car sitting in the middle of the driveway, but there was no one in sight.

"Blair?" I yelled out in the open. I then heard creaking coming from the back door. "Who's there?" I don't know why I was so freaked out because my mom and stepdad were just upstairs, but they were still asleep. Stupid old people. I grabbed a wooden spoon from the utensil bowl and walked slowly to the door. As I slowly made my way to the back door, I felt a presence behind me.

"GOTCHA!" Blair squealed from behind me.

"Oh my God! Blair!" I said trying to catch my breath. "Give your only sister a heart attack why don't you!"

"Love you Arie." She wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you so much. Mystic Falls isn't anything special without the bitchyness of the Faye sisters!" She said still embracing me.

"Uh...Blair...can't breathe!" I struggled. She laughed and let go. Her brown eyes were beaming from the natural light pouring in from the morning sunrise. "I missed you too." Smiling, she took my hand and drug me outside. "Why are you taking me out to your car?"

"Because there are a couple of people I want you to meet."

"Okay?" We walked outside and there were two people standing by her car. "Who are they?"

"Don't be rude Arie. Stefan this is my little-"

"Not little sister!" I cut her off. She knows I hate it when she says that!

"Sorry! This is my sister, Arielle." He smiled at me. I will admit that Stefan was very attractive because his green eyes were gorgeous, but I'm more of a blue-eyes girl. His hair was up in a hair-do that made him look tough. "Don't be shy Arie." Blair laughed. I guess she noticed I was just staring at him awkwardly.

"Oh! Right, hey." I smiled with a small wave. "It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you from the freak if nature over here." I pointed to Blair.

"I resent that!" She elbowed me in the arm. We just laughed and moved on. "And this beauty right here is Elena." She motioned her hand towards a girl who had the prettiest brown hair I'd seen, well since Blair and myself. She kind of looked a lot like Blair with her brown hair and eyes, but she was taller and slightly thinner than my sister.

"Hi. I'm Elena Gilbert, it's nice to finally meet you Arielle and we've heard probably more about you from your sister than you think." She laughed. Elena was really sweet and she seemed like the sisterly type. "I can't wait for you to come home and meet my brother, Jeremy-" That would be why. "Matt, Caroline, Bonnie, oh and Ric. He's the history teacher, but he's one if the cool ones." Blair, Stefan and Elena all laughed. I awkwardly nodded and smiled.

"Well let me leave a note for mom and Allan and then we can go." I said. We walked towards the house and all stepped inside besides Stefan. I looked at him a little strange. He was just standing in the threshold like something was stopping him.

"Do you want me to wait with you?" Elena asked giving him a look that I couldn't decipher.

"Uh, Stefan you can come in you know." I said calmly.

"Thank you Arielle." He smiled sweetly and stepped inside. Okay, weird.

I wrote a note for my mom and stepdad and grabbed my suitcases. I went to walk to the car when Stefan came out of no where and grabbed my bags from me.

"I'll get those for you." He said.

"Oh, thanks Stefan." I pushed my brown hair behind my ear and smiled. I sat in the car waiting for the others ready to get on the road and get settled in. I'm excited to see my dad again because it's been, what seems like forever, since I had seen him last.

I hope Mystic Falls is all that Blair made it out to be. I might even consider moving with her and dad since mom has Allan. Who knows?