Perfect Places?

Place: Hogwarts Express

Time: Year 5 Christmas Break

Warnings: swearing, musical marauders, and uhh hot Sirius. 

---------------------

Y/n's POV

It was our last day before we all went off to our homes for Christmas, so yes, we were packing our arses off. Not me though, I left my work to Lily cuz I was busy helping James find out new ways to impress Lily. She didn't know of course, otherwise I would've been in my dorm packing.

"What do I do y/n?" James huffed in frustration, "She never seems to look past the 'arrogant toe rag' part"

"That's because there is no other part after that Jamesie boy"

"Rude much?" he replied frowning

"It was intended"

~~--~~ 

The train had departed from Hogsmeade Station. I was sitting there with Lily, Marlene and Alice. James and I hadn't completed planning Lily's surprise 'proposal', so I was planning to go to their carriage to continue it. 

I tried to go out of there undetected, but Marlene noticed me "Where do you think you're going?" she asked. "To meet Remus" I said quickly to avoid suspicion. 

"Remus? why Remus?" 

"We're planning something for Sirius so..."

"Oh okay" she replied, somehow convinced. "Bye" they all said

Sirius' POV

James told us that y/n would be coming to help him to get a date with Lily. Until then, we were brainstorming too. We all agreed to write a song for her- it was Peter's idea. So we were writing the lyrics for it. It was rather difficult so we thought we should stop at 4 lines and let y/n do the rest.

"Guys y/n is coming in" I said. "Okay, guys you ready?" James said as if it was his only chance to get a date with Lily. "HEY Y/N!!" All of us said loudly. "HELLO GUYS" she replied loudly. "Why're you screaming?" Remus asked. "why are YOU screaming?" she repeated in a 'mysterious' voice.

"So y/n I've got news" James told her excitedly "What is it" she replied as if she knew something was coming. "We made a song!" James told her

"That's....great!" 

Y/n's POV

"So we're gonna start now" James told me lowkey excitedly. "uh-huh okay....good luck I guess" I said. "Remus, go-"

"I hate the headlines-" Remus started

"And the weather" Peter added

"I'm 16 and I'm on fire" Sirius continued and winked at me

"But when we're dancing I'm alright" James sang while moving form side to side, waltzing.

"Its just another graceless night?" I tried to add

"YES Y/N THAT WAS GREAT" James said almost screaming

"Thanks James" I said grinning at him

"You know y/n, I really think I should sing this to her when we get back from Christmas break"

"Yeah you should" Sirius said while staring at..... me? God he has hypnotizing eyes - I thought to myself. So beautiful and yet, so broken, like a storm

"Oh and I'll take her to all the perfect places" James started planning.

"Perfect Places?" Sirius asked

"Yeah, It's a place, any place- where we feel peace, where time is frozen and you're with that one person who makes you feel the best and you're spending time together. It's where time doesn't matter, neither do our problems. Like the astronomy tower, or Hogsmeade, or an abandoned classroom."

"Wow" Sirius and I said at the same time.

"I know"

Sirius' POV

"You look like you have it all figured out James, I should probably go then" y/n said. "What? why" I frowned. "Because we're pretty close to Platform 9 3/4." y/n replied . "Wait really?" James said surprised "I didn't realize we reached so early." "That's because you were busy writing song lyrics" She reasoned.

"I'll go then, bye guys" she said with a smile "Bye y/n" all of us said one by one. And then she left our carriage.

She's so pretty, I wish I could take her to all the perfect places

What the hell Sirius? why would you think that?

unexpectedly

She ran back in slightly alarmed

"Oh shit" y/n said in her alarmed voice "Rudolphus is looking for me"

-----------------------

So dis is a cliffhanger :)

Lmk what you think y/n would do

Word count: 723 words

Byeee!

-iaccioedsiriusblack- 8/6/21