February 1977

Warning: swearing, valentine's day [towards the end]

----------------------------------------------------

It was February, and the full moon landed early, Y/n still couldn't go with Remus during his transformations. 

Y/n wanted to visit Remus after his transformation was complete, but she couldn't find Remus. She caught up with him and gave him a mug of hot chocolate. 

"Thanks y/n, but this transformation wasn't as painful as others" he smiled

"I don't fucking care, just drink the hot chocolate, it'll make you feel better" she retorted.

"Yes ma'am" he nodded, taking a sip out of his mug.

"I need to go now, finish your drink" she smiled as she left.

Dumbledore had called her in for a 'weekly report' as she called it herself.

She told Dumbledore about the meetings, how they involved attacking people. Dumbledore thanked her and appreciated her for her work so far. He gave her a book called "Most Macabre Monstrosities". She wanted to show this book to Remus, as it was a rare one.

She went around to find him, only to see him and Sirius in a whispering to each other.

She saw Sirius furious, Remus helpless, suddenly the doors swung open, and the two boys hid under James' invisibility cloak. She went beside the pair,  and examined the paintings, they had red wigs on and looked funny. 

Students came in from their classrooms, and looked at the paintings too, they immediately burst into laughter. 

Y/n moved towards the invisibility cloak, and whispered "I know you did this, boys...." she smirked and left for her next class

~~--~~

Y/n was completing her homework as usual, when Remus sat down beside her abruptly, mug in his hand, staring at her.

She ignored him for a few moments, but then sighed, put down her quill and finally looked at him. "What is it Rem?" she asked him

"Oh, nothing, just wanted a little advice," he shrugged 

"All right, what kind of advice?" she repeated

"Girl advice" he smiled at her, taking a sip from his mug

Y/n's expression changed from sarcastic, to confused in half a second. Y/n pulled herself together again,

"I thought you were gay" 

Remus spit out his coffee, y/n was taken aback. He turned to her, eyes wide in shock, "What? How did you-"

"I thought this was common knowledge" her being equally surprised as him.

"No one knows about this y/n" he shushed her.

"Alright, alright, but I'll let you know I'm proud of you" she smiled

"Thanks" he smiled back

"So, what advice did you want?"

"Well, James suggested that I should try kissing women because I never have" he said shyly.

"So, you want me to kiss you?" she asked, puzzled

"What? No! Jesus Christ, no...."Remus shook wildly "no, just.... d'you know anyone who's down for.... you know"

"Ahh," she nodded, understanding what he was trying to say "Don't worry, I'll get  you a hot one," she winked at him and began looking around the library.

After some time, she spotted a girl, she was truly remarkable, absolutely gorgeous. Y/n turned herself to Remus

"There, that's Mary MacDonald," she whispered "Hottest ones in our year, she's been talking about how she thinks your scars are hot. You'll easily get her"

"Wow, okay, she is pretty" Remus whispered back

"Yup, Tell me how it goes," she smiled, and gave him a slight push towards Mary.

"Thanks," He smiled, "Bye" y/n nodded in response.

~~--~~

They only talked the next day, during breakfast. Y/n kept looking between him and Mary.

Remus gave her the 'we'll talk about this afterwards' look

After some time, Remus pulled her into an empty classroom and told her everything about his experience. He also mentioned how he was not a big fan of it, and probably wouldn't do it again.

"Very well, I'm glad you tried" she said

"Yeah, thanks"

"Oh! I wanted to show you something," she said excitedly, she then dug into her bag and pulled out the book Dumbledore gave her "Look! " She handed the book to him

"Most Macabre Monstrocities" he read aloud, clearly confused

"Dumbledore gave it to me," she clarified "There's some pretty interesting stuff about rare creatures in there." she turned the pages and it flipped through multiple images of weird creatures. 

"I thought we could annotate it together," she suggested

The expression on Remus' face softened and he was smiling again, "Seems fun, so library 7pm?"

"Yup, let's go for class we might get late"

They were indeed late to class, but professor Flitwick didn't mind as they were really good at charms. The pair did get weird glances from students, some of them cocking eyebrows, and some of them smirking. 

She and Remus were really good at ignoring them.

~~--~~

The rest of February went by quick. Everyone was in mood for Spring, and kept talking about Valentine's Day. Y/n didn't have any valentine, so she spent hers with her friends- Lily, who James kept asking out; Marlene, who just kept ignoring boys; Alice, who had a date with Frank in Hogsmeade. 

The three did not want to bother Alice, because the couple looked like match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. 

Sirius spent his valentine's Day with Emmeline, Peter spent his with Dorcas Meadowes, Remus and James as per usual, were single.

So; Y/n, Remus, Marlene, Lily and James spent their valentine's together. They went shopping, most people thought that Remus and y/n were dating, but little did they know, both were fruity.

Y/n's death Eater meetings were more interesting than ever. She always put on a fake 'wicked mask' before going to meetings.

Lucius Malfoy was in charge of the newbies like Regulus and Y/n. They mostly did theory, learning spells, along with tasks to hex his haters. Y/n wasn't allowed to do so, as this might blow her cover. She made sure to not do risky stuff like that, although the Gryffindor in her wanted to.

Regulus and y/n started spending a lot of time in the restricted section looking for dark books, and spent most of their time together in the library. They got along really well. Apparently, Regulus wanted to be rich and famous by creating an extremely useful potion.

"I don't wanna die young and poor, I'll become richer than our entire family and then not invite them over for dinners!" he chuckled

She actually enjoyed being evil, not killing people- of course not, breaking rules and becoming a wanted criminal was something which made her like being a fake death eater.....

----------------------------------------

Hey !

Word Count: 1130 words

Apologies for the short chapter, there was not a lot to write really.

Eat your food, drink yo water. Take care of yourself!

I love you so much!! <33 

-iaccioedsiriusblack - 6/10/2021