Back at Hogwarts

Warnings: swearing, Cards against humanity

---------------------

The next few days went by normally, y/n spent the evenings at the Potter's and they made her have dinner at theirs. 

She went back to The Leaky Cauldron at around 11, slept, woke up the next day, did a little bit of her Christmas homework, had lunch, listened to the mixtape, went over to the Potter's and repeated the cycle. 

Although everyday was the same, they had more fun as the days passed. James was learning UNO, and Sirius was mastering Wizard's chess.

y/n introduced them to a Muggle game her and Lily would play during the nights sleep felt irrelevant. It was called 'Cards Against Humanity', It had all kinds of funny and explicit cards.

James made his own version of Cards Against Humanity which he called 'Cards against Muggles'. It, likewise, had a lot of explicit cards

"Ooh, I should make Cards against Muggles! That's the best idea I've had in my entire life! " Were his exact words

"That's the worst idea you've had in your entire life" y/n glared at James.

"I'm gonna do it anyway, so you advising me and not advising me is the same thing" He retorted.

~~--~~

It was the evening of the 30th of December; Y/n, Sirius and James were playing games as usual.

They didn't know that they were playing James' version until y/n picked up a card which read "Sirius Black gets a boner when ______"

She glared at James at first, but then started sniggering with him. Sirius leaned towards y/n to read what caused James and y/n to chortle so loud, and when he did, he threw them a brutal look.

"You little-"

~~--~~

It was New Year's Eve, Mr. and Mrs. Potter insisted that y/n should stay for the night, as they didn't want her to spend New Year's lonely.

And so she did, but before that, James saw 6 bottles of butterbeer and decided to give it to the rest.

"Sip at three, to New Year's!" James said "One, two, three!"

"Ugh! What's this?! It's definitely not butterbeer" they spit it out

"Ah well, we've got it, might as well try it" Sirius shrugged

And so, they drank 2 bottles each....

What they thought to be butterbeer, turned out to be Fire Whiskey. And they were giggling at the fire all night. 

Sirius, surprisingly, never had fire whiskey before. Who would've thought?

They fell asleep on the couch, huddling together. But when they woke up, James was on the ground, Sirius was about to fall down and y/n was cuddled into the cushion, but her other hand was keeping Sirius from falling down from the couch.

When she woke up, her head was painfully throbbing and her eyes weren't able to focus properly for the first 5 minutes. Then she slowly gained focus back and saw they Sirius was cuddling her arm. She smiled at that.