Malfoy Masquerade Ball 1976

Warnings: Swearing, Foreshadowing idk

[Insert song- The Baroque Ball by Nicholas Britell]

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up the next morning, she's conflicted, she had planned on wearing a stunning dress, but she has multiple of them, and cannot choose which one to wear.

She finally chose to wear, she looked stunning.

[This having a back frill or wtv you like]

"Very well, you look exceptionally good today." she said, checking herself out in the mirror. 

She left for Malfoy Manor with her family. Her mother was impressed by her dressing style. She wore a white matching mask since it was a masquerade ball. She was excited for it.

~~--~~

The moment she entered the ballroom, she was blinded by the flashing lights. She took a few moments to adjust to the brightness around her; when she did, she realised that the Malfoys outdid themselves this year.

The ballroom was decorated in a gothic fashion, along with a medieval chandelier in the middle, and a few small ones around it. The marble floor was conjured to change its colour and match the carpet of the magnificent staircase.

On top of the staircase stood Lucius Malfoy, along with his girlfriend- Narcissa Black. There weren't a lot of people there yet, as she was one of the first people to arrive. She went up to the couple, hoping for small talk.

"Hello, Narcissa," she nodded to acknowledge her "Lucius, the ballroom looks great"

"Y/n! Didn't expect you to be here this year" Narcissa answered

"I decided to make amends" she smiled at the couple

"My efforts didn't go to waste then," A voice she didn't want to encounter interjected "I'm glad"

She turned around to see Bellatrix Black smiling wickedly at them, one arm linked to her fiance, and holding a glass of Superior Red Malfoy wine in the other. Y/n walked up to her, and whispered "Of course not, I just took some time to pick sides"

Time passed by and people finally came in. All sorts of people dressed in suits, dressed and masks danced charmingly to the music. 

She danced along with them, she was not that good at dancing, but her outfit did make her look good.

"Hey," a man spoke, approaching her, "Do we know each other, you look vaguely familiar.... and gorgeous"

"I look remarkable, I don't know about familiar." she grinned.

"May I have this dance?" he asked, extending his hand

"Sure," she set her wine glass down and started dancing with him "So, tell me about yourself"