Reunite

Reunite:

Alphys:
"It's been a while," she breathes. Her voice is your favorite sound, but one you haven't experienced in what feels like ages. You can hear the anxiety in her tone, the hesitation.
"It has," you agree. "Too long." You stare at each other for a while, keeping a fair distance. You observe her entire being, soaking it up. You never want to forget this.
After a few moments of silence, you finally speak. "I'm sorry," is all you can manage, desperation crawling out from your chest.
Grief wrangles its way into her expression, her brow tightening and a frown disgracing her face. Her fingers fight with one another as tears well in her eyes.
"I-I know," she stutters.
Your arms ache for her and so you step forward, outstretching them. She enters them without pause, ridding of the space between you two. Her form fits perfectly in your embrace and your fingers tighten into her dress. Your face rests against her head, a deep breath forcing its way into your lungs.
You sigh, releasing all the uncertainty and heartache.
"I've missed you," she mumbles into your shoulder.
You nuzzle your cheek into hers. "I've missed you, too."

Asgore:
He sees you, and there is not another moment spent being apart. He scoops you into an embrace, encompassing you in the warm, welcoming darkness. The hair poking through his Hawaiian shirt tickles your skin, a feeling you distantly remember. You wriggle your way closer to it, trying to savor it.
"I've waited for this, for too long." His deep voice rumbles through his chest, a gentle hum. It almost lulls you to sleep instantly.
"I'm so-" you begin, but he interrupts.
"There's no time for apologies, just be here."
And so you do. Settling into him, he rocks you in his arms, humming an unfamiliar tune. You release a breath, falling further.
"Sleep, if you must. I will still be here," he mumbles.
"So will I," you whisper.

Flowey:
For a moment, you're surprised to him standing, humanoid. But your heart still recognizes him and begs for haste. You pick up your pace until his hands lay on your shoulders. He keeps you at a distance, eyeing you cautiously. Does he not recognize you in the way that you recognize him? From anywhere, any time, any form of existence?
He seems to see your doubt and pulls you into a tight hug. His petal-ly hair falls in front of your face and you breathe in. He smells like summer days and fresh dew, just as you remember.
"Why did you leave?" There is some distaste in his tone, you understand why.
"I had to..."
He shudders against you, grief attempting to take over. "I know that," he rasps, "but why?"
"We all -" you start.
"Nevermind," he snaps. "I don't want to know." His whole body loosens, leaning into you. "I just want to feel you."
You pull him tighter, pressing your lips into his neck.

Gaster:
He looks at you, two eyes, pale skin, a weak smirk. He is human, in this instance - you would've loved him in any form. His jacket billows as he quickly opens his arms, his incomplete palms beckoning you. You take no time reaching him, and his hands rest on your waist, yours reaching for his face. There's no need for words at this moment, you both interlock lips, eyes fluttering close. His hands trail up your back, desperate, searching, as your tangle themselves into his hair. You pull back for just a moment, catching a breath before returning to him again. Your lips dance in a familiar waltz, exploring, remembering, memorizing.
Finally, he pulls back panting. "You are beautiful," he breathes.
"As are you," you reply cheekily.
There's a twinkle in his eyes, his grin spreads further than you ever knew possible. His hand travels up to caress your face, you lean into him. He is warm, he is home.
"Can we stay like this forever?" you plead, fingers weaving nervous patterns in his locks.
"My love, we are forever."

Mettaton:
His cold skin presses against you and it cools every fiery part of your body that has burned for this very moment. Your fingers try to find some crack or crevice to grasp and take hold of, but you end up anxiously prying at every part of his back. Tears are falling from your eyes, you cannot help them. You're sure if he could cry, he would be too.
"Darling, I love you so," he declares, and his voice is like a melodic birdsong in spring flowers.
"I love you," your voice is a lot less graceful, disturbed by heartache and longing.
His hand weaves through your hair, massaging your scalp. You finally find a piece of him to hold onto.
"I'll never let go," you whisper, face pressed to his chest.
"You don't have to."

Papyrus:
He greets you with warm skin and bouncing brown locks, lifting you into his arms. Your stomach presses to his chest as he looks up at you with awe and endearment. The ecstatic expression on his face makes a giggle rise from your throat, and your laugh makes him (somehow) even happier.
"I missed you," his voice is as loud and as proud as ever. Your hands prop themselves on his shoulders, his grip on you has yet to waver.
"And I have missed you," you reply, still bubbling with giggles. His arms lower you, tightening around your waist until you meet at eye level.
"I have -" He begins to speak but you interrupt him with a kiss, lips meeting teeth. He corrects within an instant, remembering these moments as if they were pure instinct, engraved in his body and soul.
You continue to kiss, no other words important enough to give voice to. This is home, and you've been gone for a while.

Sans:
"I didn't expect to see you like this," you wave to his body - tired eyes, white hair, hoodie hiding most of his skin.
"I didn't expect to see you," He replies, snide, but you know there is no bad blood between either of you. "C'mere," he finally says. His hands are still tucked in his pockets, and he opens his jacket for you.
You grin, snuggling your way in, throwing caution to the wind.
"Where have you been, kid?"
"Doing more important things than you," you joke. He chuckles in response, chest rising and the laugh reverberating around in his ribs.
"How's your -"
"Please," you breathe, "let's pretend everything else doesn't exist. It's just us."
You can feel a gentle smile grace his face, cheek resting in your hair. "It will always be just us," he replies.
You sigh, delving further into the jacket. "Forever."

Undyne:
"Well, look who decided to show up," she sneers, gently punching your arm.
"Ow!" You grasp your bicep in faked pain, but by now, she knows your tricks.
"Don't play with me," she warns, "or I'll give you something to hurt." You both laugh, knowing that will never be true.
"Come," she commands tenderly, hands reaching for you. You oblige, stepping forward. Her hands rest on your cheeks, and she surveys your face carefully as if looking for discrepancies. After a few moments, it seems she finds none. She pulls you in by the face, interlocking lips. If you had any hesitation about this, her strength overrode it, but you know there was none as you settle into her.
Your hands grip her waist, pulling her ever closer and she groans against your mouth. You have missed this.
She pulls away, not even an inch, her lips still brush yours as she speaks. "You'll never leave again." Her voice is sultry, her gaze heavy. It makes you weak.
"I don't want to," you sigh. The hot air brushes gently across both of your faces.
"Good," she mumbles, eyeing your lips. "That wasn't a choice." Her hands grasp your hair, pulling back to reveal your neck.
You moan as her kiss meets your throat.