First Kiss

First Kiss:

~×~

Alphys:
The leaves were growing back, green and fresh, bringing some liveliness to the park of grey gravel and a steel playground. She sat on a swing, you taking on the dangerous dare of standing in front of her, giving her little pushes back. Every time she came forward, flying gently to you again, you had the urge to grab the chains. You wanted to stop her and just hold her above the ground, searching for a reaction. You wanted to be that cheesy lover that bent down and kissed her when she least expected it. But, by the small smile on her face and the way her eyes never left contact with yours, you knew she was expecting it. But she was waiting, and so easily. While your fingers trembled and found it hard to force any strength into a push, she sat. Her own muscles would twitch at points, leaving you aware that she, herself, was nervous. And it was so cute - that smile, irresistible. So when she came back for the seventh time, you conjured up confidence. When you reached to grab the chains, Newton's First Law of Motion came into play, leaving you with an impending sense of dread. But, just as she fell back, she caught herself, expression stuck in a look of pure terror. Then, when all the shakiness resided, she began laughing. With that, you couldn't help but laugh, too. And as your cheeks flushed red with amusement, you bent down and you placed your lips upon hers. It was silent as you closed your eyes, but thinking the world didn't exist... Well, it made you take her for granted just a little bit more.

~+~

Asgore:
You were helpless. Under his kind, loving gaze, you always felt so at home. You felt warm, and alive. For you, he would do anything. And that left you feeling in debt. You had been wondering how to approach repaying him - some way, somehow - for weeks on end. You were sure he had noticed how stressed you had become, filtering Ebay or searching every inch of stores. He always gave you a grin when you hung over the dinner table, conflicted. He grinned like he understood. It was only when you were out in his garden and he handed you a small bouquet of flowers, did you know. As he waited for you to accept his endearing gift, your toes sunk into the soil, and although your hands were covered in dirt and fertilizer, they were yearning. And they desired so much, they stretched out and found him. Before you knew exactly what you were doing, your face was pressed against his and you were holding your breath. The moment you pulled away, your eyes flew open and your lips parted to regain breath. At the sight of the world, you found yourself choking, falling back into the dirt as the wind was knocked from your lungs. Then, you began crying, heaving gulps of oxygen, you managed to laugh. And you continued laughing, your face showing all the excitement you felt as your eyes wandered about the garden. Everything looked so new. And looking at him, you were overwhelmed. He was so beautiful.
"Asgore," you breathed, grin splitting across your face. "Asgore, I can see." He chuckled at that, dismissing it as your shock from the kiss. But that wasn't it. "No, no, I can see! Your - Your eyes - Asgore, I can see their color." He was pleasantly surprised, and shared your enthusiasm, hugging you close. Even as you cried against him, you kept your eyes open. You were positive that with this new revelation, you would never close them again.

~+~

Asriel:
It was like day one on repeat. You lied close to him in the patch of grass, strands tickling your exposed flesh as the wind swept by gently. The big ball of blindness in your vision sunk behind Mt. Ebott, its rays and signature halo of warm colors gradually draining from the sky to let the cold have its turn. It was a fair game of liveliness and relaxation, both the clouds and the stars corresponding in a hand-in-hand dance.
"Hey, Asriel," you whispered, eyes trailing over to his form. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see your hand enclosed in his. He hummed in response, eyes never leaving the perfect gradient of light and dark. "Some say that the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night just to see her shine." You saw him smile, and he squeezed your hand.
His head shifted to where his nose brushed against yours, eyes peering curiously at you. It seemed like he was trying to find something in your irises, and when his smile widened to a grin, you had a feeling he did. "I would do the same for you."
His voice was low, and you felt a pang in your chest, nose burning as tears threatened to slip. His expression contorted to worry, but you shook your head, squeezing your lids shut. You forced a gentle smile as you sighed. "You already have," you breathed shakily. His hand left yours to brush across your cheek, moving any straggling strands out of the way. The atmosphere felt light, the only weight being you, and him. But, when you felt his lips press against yours, you suddenly felt like you were. And you never wanted to come back down.