They Get Jealous

They Get Jealous:

~×~

Alphys:
Mettaton had received note of your repetitious appearance in his friend's life, and decided to pay a little visit to make sure you weren't causing havoc. That little visit turned into a full scale conversation on how to do winged eyeliner perfectly, and then arguing that he couldn't know because he only had to draw on one eye. Apparently to you, if symmetry wasn't needed, it was cheating. Alphys watched everything unfold - the playful shoving and eyelash batting as compliments were exchanged. Her eye twitched. Spinning side-to-side in her desk chair, she tried to distract herself from your hysterical laughs and his robotic giggling. It didn't work.
"H-Hey, (Y/N)," she called you, basking in the fact that you stop mid-conversation to direct your attention towards her. "Do you like... anime?"
You blinked, seemingly trying to process what she had said before a kind smile spread on your lips. "Alphy, I watch anime with you every week. Isn't it obvious?" She blushed, finger tapping against each other as she realized how suspicious her question had been.
"Are you, perhaps, jealous~?" Mettaton inquired impishly from the couch, and you glanced at him before your curious eyes travelled back to her.
"N-No!" The red of her cheeks deepened. "I mean - no. I was just making sure." Then, she turned her chair around and acted like something important on her laptop. You grinned.

~+~

Asgore:
Out in the garden, you played a small game of tag with Frisk, being wary of the practical forest of flowers as you ran between them all. The king watched from his back porch, sipping lightly on iced tea while he watched. Eventually, you and Frisk wore each other out and plopped down on a patch of dirt, examining the sunset as you asked quietly how beautiful it looked in color. Frisk replied in an equal volume, telling you it was "sooo pretty", and you laughed, a grin stretching your lips. Asgore surveyed your face in the dimming, orange light, wondering why you rarely made an expression like that around him. Something in his chest twisted and he frowned. The ice jingled in his glass, and it gained your attention, the same beam on your features as you looked at him.
"Gorey, c'mon," you beckoned, patting the ground beside you. But he refused, shaking his head light and waving a hand as if to direct your attention back to the sunset. You made a "really?" face then shrugged, wrapping an arm around Frisk's shoulder while continuing to observe nightfall. That was the final straw. Chuckling to himself, he set down the glass and made his way over to you, sitting down and pulling you into his side, hand holding you protectively. You smirked against the fabric of his shirt.

~+~

Asriel:
You hadn't come up the hill, and he was beginning to worry. You visited him every day, same time and place - was it possible you had gotten tired of him? He trekked to your house and the bottom of the slope and spied into one of your windows. Through the half-open blinds, he could make out your figure beside another, and with poor insulating, he heard your muffled laughs too. Irritation scratched at his heart. His frown dug deep and he stood there, sulking for a while until the blinds were suddenly pulled up, leaving him totally visible to whoever was inside the house. You stood there with a smirk playing on your lips, arms crossed. His eyes shifted to-and-fro as he contemplated a means of quick escape, but you unlatched the lock and slid the window up, peering out the open space.
"Sorry I'm late, but you didn't have to get so worked up." He scoffed, trying to defend himself. You interrupted his stuttering. "Want to meet my aunt?"
"Uh..." His voice caught in his throat, so he cleared it and grinned. "Yeah, totally!" You laughed and went around to the front door to let him inside.
He soon found your relative's name was Julia.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
Sans had moved his stand across the street from Bleu's cart, giving you more time to speak with him whenever you swung around. And, Bleu didn't really understand it, but he was really irked by the fact it seemed you were talking more to the skeleton than him, but kept the thoughts to himself. He didn't want to seem possessive - you weren't in his control, by any means. You were just walking back to his cart, and his ears were drooping sadly, whiskers twitching as he acted busy with closing the metal lid.
"Hey," you cooed, landing one hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing. I'm tired," he sighed, leaning into your touch. You eagerly wrapped him in a side-embrace.
"Yeah, that's usually my excuse, too." You laughed breathily. "If you want to talk about it, let me know."
There was silence for a spell, then he spoke softly. "You still like me, right?" You seemed shocked by the question, neck twitching as your eyebrows furrowed.
"Of course. Why would I ever stop?"
He smiled slightly. "I was just checking."