Cuddling

Cuddling: Platonic Snuggling Edition!
(with mentions of a super skinny love)

Alphys:
It was usually on your movie and anime nights. You would endure her Mew Mew Kissy Cutie binge-a-thon by throwing your legs over her lap and pressing your bottom against the outside of her thigh. Your chest would be mere inches away from making contact with her shoulder, one arm on the back of the couch, daring you to just wrap it around her shoulders. But you wouldn't, taking joy in the distance as it gave you free range to explore her many expressions throughout the shows. Once she slipped out of her awkward phase and indulged herself in whatever was playing on TV, her hands would drape over your legs, the back of her neck brushing against your fist. You resisted the urge to reach out and brush your knuckles against the skin of her cheek. She was too good for you.

~+~

Asgore:
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you... were interlocking arms with a huge, fuzzy monster king. After a few weeks of being friends, you noticed his armor steadily being replaced with the clothing of what you thought a tacky tourist would wear - floral shirt, khakis. Even his crown disappeared, and without the sign of authority, his presence seemed merely inviting, warming. You felt like you could tell him all of your secrets, but then he became one. So, you enjoyed the warmth of the sun and his fur against your skin, wind caressing your face with gentle breaths. Your fingers would entangle in the white strands, tugging carefully out, then indulging themselves once more. You would watch with deep interest as his mono-scaled chest raised and compressed heavily, while he would pretend not to notice and smile. It was peaceful, unlike you felt you remembered.

~+~

Asriel:
Flowers happened to be soft, and the flowers Asriel surrounded himself in always seemed to spring back up after being crushed. It made it easy to lie in them without much worry. And so you did, with him, watching the beautiful array of children's colors paint the sky as you rested your head against his chest. Your nails would pick mindlessly at the seams of his sweater and he didn't seem to mind, one hand cupping your shoulder and the other against his stomach. In his chest, you swore you heard not a pulse, but a humming. A mother's lullaby resonated from his chest to match the young canvas in the atmosphere, and some days you found it hard not to fall asleep. His figure was the one key factor in your painted sunset. He was the brush.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
Sometimes he would come over after rolling his cart into a storage unit, and you both would enjoy a mug of hot chocolate, staring out your favorite window. Your shoulder would brush against his as his head rested on top of your own. At points, his ears would droop lazily over your eyes and you would giggle, trying to blow them back up, but your breath alone would never be enough, and he would laugh, too. His whiskers tickled your face whenever he shifted, and you tried to hold back your amusement; you never wanted to ruin the silence. Not then, not with him. Not ever. With him, there was solitude, but there was not loneliness.

~+~

BP (Burgerpants):
Eventually you got comfortable enough with him to hang around outside his work when he had breaks. You would both sit on complementary milk crates, and you would kick the back of his foot playfully. That would continue before he wrapped his leg around yours, effectively trapping you until he found the need to leave. You never struggled, instead sighing in defeat as you slumped against him, surveying his phone as he scrolled through it. The smoke from his cigarette would drift straight into your face and he would try to wave it away, apologizing, but you never minded. If it meant being next to him, you would endure anything. Anything...