Accidental Kiss | Valentine's Special

Accidental Kiss:

Alphys:
You leaned over the side of her desk, reaching for a package of those famous, instant noodles so you could snack happily on something as you hung around Alphy's home. She complained half-heartedly as your reaching arms wrinkled some of her papers and bumped into her laptop. You put one elbow down and turned to face her and make some witty, sarcastic remark, but it turns out your depth perception was terribly off as your lips brushed across her snout. The motion instantly silenced both of you, heat crawling up your neck in surprising volumes as your friend's face was drowned in a blush. "Hey, you actually look good in red," you complimented, trying to play it off. Her expression remained unamused.

~+~

Asgore:
What a shame you were practically a foot and a half shorter than the king, and decided, "Hey, you know what would be cool? If I wove a flower crown in his fur!" With him sitting down and you starting at the back of his head with a basket full of miniature carnations, it was easy-peasy. But, the more you moved around to the front of him, the more you found yourself stretching and struggling to tie loose ends. That led you to your position now, sitting on one of his thighs, brows furrowed as you reached for tufts of white fur. What a mistake to become so concentrated in your work that you leaned too close in order to survey the end result. Asgore seemed pleasantly shocked and you quickly scrambled to your feet, covering your mouth. You stared at him for a few moments, then began laughing. "That kinda tickled," you managed through your amusement. He chuckled, too.

~+~

Asriel:
You were both lying there, and your hands entangled in the many stems of golden flowers that seemingly sprouted around you, suddenly refusing to grow in a large circle where you and Asriel often rested. You wondered if it had any deep, hidden meaning, but he told you it was just because the ground was packed down. You had long since dismissed the thought of uprooting even one of the flowers, but it seemed your companion had not, as he called for your attention, telling you he wanted to place one of the smaller ones in your hair. You wondered why he couldn't do it by the ear that was already faced towards him, but obliged. How could you have known he had lain so close to you? Simple; you couldn't. And you immediately pulled back once your nose rubbed against his, as though the action had sent an electric shock through you. You both surveyed each other silently for a minute, and then he decided to speak. "Is that the 'es-mo' kiss you were talking about?"
You giggled. "Eskimo," you corrected, "and yes it was."
"... I kinda liked it." You rolled your eyes.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
You had a handful of nieces and nephews, all of which you could handle perfectly, and adored with all your heart's capacity. Trixy, that was the name of one - short for Beatrice - was particularly fond of you and often chose nights where her parents would go out, and you would be elected to watch her. Needless to say, she was young, and your usual act of kindness before she fell asleep was that you would kiss her on the forehead. You never believed the small sign of affection would grow to be a mindless habit. But it had. And you learned that when you were sitting at the window with Bleu, steaming mug in both of your hands. He was talking normally, excited speech occasionally taking over when he brought up something business-related, but otherwise, you were just comfortably listening to him. Soon, you found yourself out of hot chocolate and quietly excused yourself, standing up from your chair. And that's when it happened. Like a simple motion of waving a hand at someone you know, you just leant down a placed your lips against his forehead, smiling. Only when you pulled away and saw his shocked expression did it dawn on you. You stuttered an apology and fought to explain yourself, but you both ended up laughing at one another's expressions. It was a day to look back on...