Cuddling: Romantic Snuggling Edition

Cuddling: (Romantic Snuggling Edition!)

~×~

Alphys:
Most often was her back pressed against your chest, one of your arms thrown over her waist. You would rest your cheek on her shoulder, watching as she sifted through multiple social media apps and anime forums on her phone. Even when she shoved a hand in your face, blushing wildly as she accidentally revealed some yuri in her photo gallery, you kept holding her all the same. You could love her even with her odd curiosities and ever-expanding fascinations. So, you continued to relax against her, closing your eyes and just enjoying her scent, her warmth, her everything. She was your everything, and you never wanted to let her go.

~+~

Asgore:
When color came to play, you were sure you could spend each and every one of your days outside. And so, you did. Asgore would join you a majority of the times, wrapping an arm around you and letting you lean into him. The air was always fresh and crisp, flooding with smells from daisies to roses, and the sharp hint of something more on his clothing. You never could quite put a name to the musk he carried around. Yet on the mornings he snuggled next to you, it didn't matter. There was just him and the rainbow scheme of the world around you. Nothing more needed to be sought upon.

~+~

Asriel:
He visited your house more often since his nightmare, and that usually ended up with him staying the night in your home. However, that rarely resulted in waking up next to him in the morning; while you loved sunsets, he loved sunrises. So, with the time before the moon began to fall, you remained close, holding his hand beneath your comforter, too shy to press yourself any nearer. You always dreamed of just wiggling your way into his side, but dreams were never reality, and reluctance kept it in check. Hand-holding appeared to be enough for him, although you did push to an extent where you would interweave your ankles with his one night. Afterwards, it was common to become interlocked at the feet and hands. It was common to feel safe and loved with the simplest of touches, even if you craved so much more.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
Couch cuddles were, in your opinion, the best cuddles. It never changed. After reversing the furniture and placing the sofa by your favorite window, you refused to move it back. From that point on, you would face the struggle to make room to lie down for the both of you. As time passed, you soon learned that you could mush yourself against his body, thus making you a warm, huggable, and wall-like companion that left enough space to where no one would fall off. Sometimes you had to make adjustments, but if it meant being close to him and watching the world from the other side of the glass, you could handle it all.

~+~

BP (Burgerpants):
He would whisper to you. He would tell you stories in a low voice, or compliment you on various things. It seemed every time you sat next to him on the loveseat, he had something new to tell you, and only you. You would straddle him, resting your head against his chest while he kept his volume low as if trying to hide his words from the world. His hands would lock at the end of your spine, the side of his face resting against yours, lips moving slowly, barely, as he breathed sentences upon paragraphs. And when hair got in the way of your ear, he would gently tuck it back, not risking any obscurities in your hearing. All he wanted you to feel was the power such a discreet expression could commune in the most silent moments of your existence.