Nostalgia

Nostalgia:

~×~

Alphys:
The one that always made you laugh. And despite the disappointments, you couldn't help but smile at her mistakes. She reminded you so much of yourself, and she helped you realize that there was still happiness beyond the committed wrongs.

~+~

Asgore:
He was scarily alike to your father - with his gentle soul, but a vengeful spirit. You couldn't help the sadness you felt when you finally began to understand the reasoning behind his coldness to humanity. He always deserved to be forgiven, to be understood.

~+~

Asriel:
He was just a child, and children are impulsive. Children are scared. Like a little brother, you always wanted to let him know that it wasn't his fault. There will always be people in life that deceive you, and then let you take the blame for their actions.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
Out of irony, you named him after your cat. Devoted to the happiness to others, you were sure the only thing that kept him going was a smile on someone's face. You wish everyone could be more like him.

~+~

BP (Burgerpants):
Upon your first inspection of his personality, you found him insane. Weird. Out of wack. You soon came to learn people only use these negative terms when they don't understand, or are scared of something that they see within themselves.

~+~

Chara:
Soulless. But with a soul, you suppose, they would just be another child. Another child that could not understand the true meaning of mortality. The true meaning of empathy, or compassion. But you believed someone could teach them, if only they had the patience.

~+~

Doggo:
He's a dog. A very cute, clueless, mildly stressed dog. That's adorable. You love dogs.

~+~

Flowey:
What is it, you wonder, to live a life where you feel nothing? You swear you've experienced it before, and you know the discomfort of feeling like a dead man walking. In those times, all you wanted was someone who would listen, who would hold you and love you despite it all. You thought, maybe it would be the same for him.

~+~

Frisk:
Two sides to a whole. You always have choices in life that reflect who you are as a person. If you want it badly enough, you will commit to being compassionate, or becoming a monster. One takes more love than the other.

~+~

Gaster:
A man dedicated so deeply into his will to save his world, his home, the king and his children, the life his people missed. He may have become partially blind to the one who loved him, but they would continue to love despite his lack of peripheral vision. You were sure this was what he was destined for.

~+~

Grillby:
He could only want the best, you decided. As a bartender, he would learn to listen and to comfort without words. He would know when the means had no ends, and he would make sure to stop the cycle. He would know when to hide, if it helped save someone else.

~+~

Luu (Mad Dummy / Mad Bot):
And despite his anger, all he wanted was to be whole. With someone who fit between his cracks, and who would smooth his edges, perhaps he could be happy. Perhaps he could feel alive, again. Perhaps hatred would not be his only fuel.

~+~

Mettaton:
It's hard to look at others the same when you are loved by so many. And yet, with a different kind of love that deals less with admiration and infatuation, he could learn the true meaning of being human. He could learn that being a star also meant being a role model.

~+~

MK (Monster Kid):
He was you, in many aspects. Starstruck and in love with idea of having someone to look up to. And still, he loved and idolized quietly. All he ever longed for was a little protection from the world, and he would be grateful for anyone that could offer that.

~+~

Muffet:
The hardest to write for, because what else is there for her to love beyond her greed? You decided that although spiders often tend to kill their mates, she could make an exception. If that only meant they could quench her greed for money, and transform it into a greed for love.

~+~

Napstablook / Napstabot:
Fragile, something you were never ready to admit described you. You took all the weaknesses in yourself, and put them into him. Then, you knew you had to grant him someone that would give everything to erase the insecurities. You would grant him a love that would make him forget he ever doubted himself.

~+~

Papyrus:
Friendship and recognition can be hard to come by. And although he may have never reached a long list of admirers, he appreciated those who gave him their heart. They were his everything, as long as he could be their everything, too.

~+~

Sans:
A smile that expresses nothing does not run as deep as eyes that see everything. Knowledge is darkness, and ignorance is light. And with his all-knowing self, you had to hand him someone who would not remind him of all that he learned, and would not push for the reasoning behind his many absences. 

~+~

Toriel:
Who wanted so much for everyone that she became terribly selfless. And in the midst of her selflessness, she became lonely. If you could erase her loneliness with someone that would also give everything, they could live in their own world of giving and giving back.

~+~

Undyne:
Fiery, but with heart. Beyond a tough exterior lies a heart that appreciates those who dedicated themselves to her success. She protected them with a passion that could not be beat, even by death. She would go out with a smile on her face, no matter the circumstance.

~×~

Hello, darlings! It feels like it's been so long since I've been able to talk to you all like this. I just felt like writing a little something, not only because of my passion as an author, but also for the nostalgia this subject brings. I hope this makes you happy, as well.

I took a long break, for experimentation and also for my life. While it was only a few months, it felt like years before I began writing again. And you would not believe how wondrous it felt to have the words flow so easily. I knew then how much I missed this.

Despite that, how have your lives been? It feels like we all have so much to catch up on. I wish we could make up for all that lost time, but alas, the present is just as important.

And through everything, I still believe in you. I always have, and I always will.

If these scenarios were your happy place, thank you. Thank you so much for allowing my writing to give you comfort. It makes me warm and fuzzy to imagine that I can make people happy, and it has always been a dream.

As always, of course, thank you for helping me achieve my dream.

Love you all~