New Character Unlocked! Muffet

Muffet Scenarios:

Meeting:
You knew how hard it was to start a restaurant and afford to keep it going. In the middle of your teen years, you had wanted to build a bakery, and with that much you were successful. But business is problematic when no one knows you exist, and soon, you couldn't afford the bills with nothing in return. So, standing outside of a newly opened parlor where your own shop once stood, you sighed. You stared gloomily through the darkened glass windows, placing your hand against one in some sort of hope that it would bring it good luck. You were surprised to see only a minute later, an unfamiliar monster cheerily walked inside, bells jingling happily. You returned your gaze to the window and immediately reeled your arm back to see another hand aligned itself on the other side of the glass. It soon disappeared and you scurried away.

~+~

Meeting... Again:
You returned to the parlor the next week, curious to see how business was run there, and how it looked from the inside. You hesitated before opening the door, but soon found the courage to step inside. Instantaneously, you wished you hadn't as the tickling feeling of something crawling up your arm appeared right afterward. You gulped down the urge to screech and went rigid, not daring to glance.
"Ah, ah, ah," a smooth voice scolded. It sounded directly behind you. "No crawling on the human guests, I hear they're a little too jumpy... Ahuhuhu~" A pair of hands grasped your arm as another set cupped just below it, creating a landing for the (what you noticed to be) spider, and it obeyed without a second thought. You were about to question how a spider could be trained until you realized, there were four hands, coming from the same figure. Once two of them released you, you stumbled back a bit and surveyed the creature before you. Scratch four - the lady had six arms, all swinging happily besides the set holding the bug carefully. She placed it down on a table before turning back to you, smiling.
"Ahuhuhu~ You look a little pale, dearie. Would you like some tea?" If they didn't look like a spider, you would say they were constantly purring.
You managed to find your voice. "U-Uh," you grimaced at the crack in your tone, "sure."
"Right this way~" She grabbed your hand softly with one of her own, leading you toward a purple counter. She left you on one side of it and climbed around to the other, preparing something with her back turned to you. You glanced around, tense and hoping another bug would not dare to use you as a practice for rock-climbing. "U-Um, I like your... your clothing," you said to cool the atmosphere.
"Ahuhuhu~" was her only response. And not a moment later, she swiveled on her heel and held out a black teacup, purple cobweb designs painted on the glass delicately. The drink looked a shade of violet, but you took it nonetheless, sipping carefully. It actually tasted somewhat like Earl Grey, perhaps just with a few extra sugar cubes. You smiled up at the spider woman, and she smiled back.
"I'm (Y/N)," you shyly informed her.
"Muffet," she introduced suddenly. "And I hope to see you around more, dearie~"

~+~

Becoming Friends:
After a few weeks of visiting her parlor off and on, she agreed to meet you for lunch at a café in the city. You were beginning to regret it, everyone was giving Muffet sideways glances, and a sinking feeling of guilt settled in your stomach. Sitting at the table, you couldn't find enough of your lost appetite to take a bite of the cinnamon roll you had ordered.
"What's wrong, dearie?" Muffet's voice broke you from you vegetative state.
"I'm sorry," you muttered, closing the lid on your cinnamon roll.
"And why is that?"
Your shoulders lifted then fell and you stood up from your seat, solemnly holding a hand out for Muffet to take. She did, and you led her out to the sidewalk, starting a simple stroll down the street.
"I'm sorry," you repeated, "I didn't know we would get that much judgment."
"Judgment? Ahuhuhu~" Another one of her hands settled on your back, rubbing comforting circles between your shoulder blades. "You were only worried about that?"
Your brows furrowed - she wasn't upset? You surveyed the cracks in the pavement shamefully.
She took your silence as an answer, and a third set of fingers began petting your hair, soothingly running through the strands. "What does it matter when I'm with you? Ahuhuhu~"
You smiled.

~+~

Cuddling:
It was a routine now, to grab something from the café on her off days, hurriedly eat it, then take a walk down the road. You would find somewhere to rest not long after, having small discussions about pastries or the weather - anything really. But there were days that didn't need words, and you would hold her hand silently instead. One other hand would trace patterns on your slouched back, and the third would run through your hair. People walking by would give you odd looks, but you learned to ignore it, relaxing under her constant touch. After a while, it would be a crime not to lean against her, so you would, and the pattern-tracing hand would cease, instead resting across your waist. She would hum quietly, and you'd feel the vibration resonating in her chest. You felt like a child in her grasp, but on top of the world nonetheless.

​​​​​​​