Your Song

Your Song:

~×~

Alphys:
Vance Joy - Fire and the Flood
She was constantly playing Pandora, and when this song came on, a grin spread across your face. You would sing it every time it came along the radio, spinning her chair or glancing at her with a smile. It reminded you of the inseparability you had together, constantly holding hands or at least residing within the same room. She made you happy wherever you were, and you would be her crutch wherever she was. Her imprint on you was burned so deeply, it had reached your heart and sunk into your blood. No matter the situation, she was always there, and you would never let her go.

~+~

Asgore:
George Ezra - Budapest
He often told you the same: that he would give up everything for you. When he came to the surface, he abandoned his role as the king. He was still consulted about monster affairs to this day, but otherwise, he was just a stay at home kind of guy that enjoyed gardening. Yet, saying that, he claimed valuable possessions from his former residence which was actually just an echo flower and a few pots of golden ones - but every time you sneezed around them, he stared at you worriedly and suggested he rid of them. It was cute, but worrying. You didn't want him to think he had to change himself in order to accommodate you, and yet, when he showed you this song, you couldn't help but laugh. He was such a dork.

~+~

Asriel:
Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That
You had no idea where he even heard the idea of music from the surface, but had an inkling that it was because of your Aunt Julia. Besides that, he somehow managed to obtain your phone one evening and navigated his way through YouTube until he found the right song. You were pleasantly surprised when music began playing, and narrowed your eyes as you realized it was coming from him. He pacified you and lied back down, grasping your hand while smiling. You listened carefully to the lyrics as he whispered the ones he found important. You rolled your eyes at his romanticism, but deep down, your heart was hammering. You were afraid he could feel your palms becoming clammy as your cheeks grew hot. You weren't even close to being familiar with such affectionate gestures, but you could definitely use more of it.

~+~

Bleu (Nice Cream Guy):
One Direction - Little Things
Because it was true, he loved all the little things about you. Even when the hot chocolate was getting old and you really needed some new chairs, he endured it all for you. Every day he woke up, he hoped to see you at the window, just watching people or birds or cars. It didn't matter where your attention was located as long as he could watch you, too. You had so many cute expressions, especially when you turned flustered. With such knowledge, he would often try to tickle you, or compliment you until your face couldn't get any redder. Not to mention, he appreciated the endless support you gave him over his business. He didn't think he'd ever be able to repay you, but figured being around could become just the right payment. Apparently, it was.

~+~

BP (Burgerpants):
Panic! At the Disco - Nicotine
He chuckled when you played the song for him, but the more it repeated, the more he seemed enraptured by it. Eventually, he found himself muttering the lyrics when he looked at you, then instantly shut up and turn away when he realized what he was doing. He wanted to say that you were practically brainwashing him with words, yet, while remembering the song, he refused to actually tell you that. He had never been so confused about his feeling in all the 19 years of his life. Now, you came around and twisted his thoughts, catching his tongue and breaking the law that was idioms. No longer was he upset with the path his future was taking, as you had completely taken over and made it your own. He knew there was no life without you - not anymore.