Part 13

"Growing up I was told to never make a deal with the devil. But no one had told me the devil would kneel before me with the world within his hand. No one told me that in return for my love, he would kill anyone who dares to do me wrong."

- unknown

Kate had been an anxious wreck the entire plane ride. Only her and Fyodor were heading to America, they had left Ivan behind to watch the house. Kate was nervous to both return and bring Fyodor to her family. She knew he hardly looked presentable and his actions were offensive at times. Her mother wouldn't approve of him. Her father might look past the obvious as long as Fyodor was able to talk business with him. Her siblings most likely wouldn't care about Fyodor at all.

Kate wasn't sure why she cared so much about her family liking Fyodor though, it's not like it mattered. She didn't understand that she cared because he was special to her. When someone is special to you, you want those with the biggest influence in your life to also like them. If not, you feel as though a part of your soul has been crushed even more by those around you. Subconsciously, Kate didn't want to be disappointed by her family even more than she already has.

When the pair landed in America at the family's private airport, Kate first headed to the guest house in order to freshen up both herself and Fyodor before appearing in front of her Family.

"I don't understand why you wanted to stop here, Kate." Fyodor sighed as Kate rushed into the house.

"We need to freshen up and fix our appearances before we go to my family home." She explained as she walked hastily up the stairs towards the main bedroom.

"We? What's wrong with me?" He asked, glancing down at his attire with a puzzled expression.

"Fyodor, you have an immensely strong personality filled with intellect and talent, but presentability is not your forte, it's mine. Please allow me to help you look perfect for both American tabloids and my family." She politely explained, stopping to give him a kind look.

"Well, if that's what you want I suppose I'll grant it to you." He blinked his eyes as he fully processed her words. It was a backhanded compliment to get him to behave accordingly. He didn't mind all that much though, he was willing to grant her any wish of him as long as it meant he would see her mesmerizing smile in the long run.

"Thank you very much." She smiled before disappearing into the bedroom. Fyodor awkwardly stood at the bottom of the staircase, not knowing if he should follow her or not. He heard the shower start and the water running.

His mind wandered to the image of Kate. What was she doing in that shower? These thoughts that filled his head were naughty and reminded him of his animalistic humanity. He imagined the way her breasts would fall when not being supported by her metal underwire and the cloth of her bra. What shape would her ass be? Would it be like a spade? Or perhaps, maybe it was the shape of a pear. This thought sparked his arousal. He didn't know what her body looked like under its intimate garments, but he knew it was perfect because this was Kate he was thinking about and she was perfect.

"Fyodor, I've got the shower running for you." She walked out and pointed back into the room.

"Ah-- right." He cleared his throat after stuttering a bit. He had been caught allowing his thoughts to wander before he even knew what was happening.

"What about you?" He asked her once he reached the top of the stairs.

"I already bathed before we left, of course." She smiled softly, her eyes closing as she tilted her head slightly. Fyodor smiled at this expression. He wished to take a picture of it so he could cherish her forever. He would put her picture in his wallet and pull it out whenever he needed a reminder of why he was working so hard.