START

"Your loneliness is precious to you, I know. Does it disturb you to know you are dear to me? Do not let it. It is such a quiet feeling. It is like the light coming into a room--moonlight--"

-  Katherine Mansfield

This introduction is something that was written up long after this story began. I didn't know how long it would take to finish and I didn't even know what would be mixed into here when it was all said and done. If this introduction is being read by you, this means that the story is now finished completely. Either it is completed and waiting to be released in an orderly fashion or it is released in its entirety. Either way, I had been holding off on writing this for quite some time.

Here Is My Disclaimer To My Audience:

This story contains very little gore, only one scene of smut (and I let you know it is OPTIONAL), and overall has very little that can be considered physically disturbing. However, there are many, many mentions and depictions of psychological trauma, abuse, manipulation, and what can be considered to some, "cultist behaviour." I do not recommend this story for the faint of heart. I might be overselling this aspect of the story but I would much rather do that than harm anyone because of mentions of something that has the ability to be triggering.

Yes, there is some cursing; Yes, there is some violence and death. Not only is this common to Bungo Stray Dogs, but my story is also under the mature tag for a reason. If you're doing one of those "I know I'm young and she said it was mature but I'm gonna do it anyways 🤪🤪"  then I can't truly stop you, can I? This story genuinely can get dark at times because of how I write. When on heavier topics I will usually go into immense details which can definitely harm some with an unhealthy mental status or someone who is young and impressionable.

Onto the big questions now: Will there be manga spoilers? Nope, but I will introduce some manga only (at the moment) characters. Will there be anime spoilers? Very lightly, the very end of season 2 (but only by mention). You really shouldn't worry much about spoilers because I keep away from the storyline for the most part.

Now that all of the serious things are out of the way, let us jump right into the world that has completely occupied my mind for well over a year.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷" Fyodor Dostoevsky