Part 31.A

"She was soft as an angel but oh, she could love with the fury of a demon."

- N. R. Hart

With Kate's lips pressed on his, Fyodor found his heart beating incredibly fast. His hands weren't going to stop touching her until he was forced to step away. He gripped her ass firmly as he pulled her closer to him. Due to the height difference, she wasn't going to be able to be that close to him without falling over. She fell forwards into him but he caught her easily. With her hand no longer holding onto her towel, he was free to yank it off as skillfully as a magician removing a tablecloth while leaving everything on the table untouched.

Kate gasped at the sudden coolness around her exposed body. It was a big deal to be exposed like this in front of anyone, let alone Fyodor. She loved him though, so she would make herself as uncomfortable as she needed to as long as he was satisfied with her. Even the most angelic minds house the most devilish thoughts.

Fyodor reluctantly pulled away. He bit his lower lip as he stared at her pleading eyes. She was begging him and he loved every second of it. He could get off on the power he held over her alone, but he wanted more, he needed more from her tonight.

"As much as I love what's going on, you're going to have to wait. Can you do that for me? Can you be a good girl and wait?" He asked, gripping her face with his hand, squeezing her cheeks in his hand. She nodded as she slowly blinked, obviously enjoying being called a good girl.

He exited her room through their Jack and Jill bathroom and left her waiting. She stood there, naked in the middle of her room while he was doing God knows what. She waited patiently, only shivering when the poorly sealed windows let in an evening gust of wind.

As she waited longer and longer, she grew nervous. What if he did this to punish her for kissing Nikolai? He must've been humiliating her on purpose, probably watching her squirm from his room and jacking off to the sight. She rubbed her hands on her arms as she allowed her mind to be poisoned with these thoughts. Eventually, they landed on one outcome-- he wasn't coming back. She bent down and picked up her towel, embarrassed he had made a fool of her.

"I thought you were going to be a good girl, what changed?" A voice called out, making her freeze with the towel in her hand.

"I mean I won't complain at the sight of you bending over for me but I haven't asked for that yet, now have I?" He purred. She finally turned around and saw him leaning in the doorway with a box of protection in his hands. That was what took him so long.

"I love you," She confessed hoarsely, "and it repulses me."

She stared at him, gazing into his harsh eyes only to be met with his amused gaze. His dark, heavy laughter filled the atmosphere. It seemed as though this laugh in of itself made the temperature drop. Fear was inevitably filling her gaze so she lowered her eyes to the floor, more afraid of what he would do if he saw it. His movement was taunting as he slowly sauntered to her bowing figure with a triumphant smirk. All at once, his smile faltered and was replaced with a look of disgusted delight.

"Then you'll have to show me just how much." His voice was only barely above a whisper and yet it felt as though Zeus himself had spoken to her.

Kate found herself feeling lighter and lighter by the minute. She found herself on her knees in front of this man, her God. she stared up at him through her lashes with her mouth open ever so slightly, as though her lips were too heavy to remain closed.