Chapter 12

I run down the hallway and burst out the building door. I don't even care that school isn't over yet, I have to leave. I get in my car and shove the keys in the ignition, and race out of the parking lot. I need to calm down, before I get in an accident.  I pull over so I can process things. Why am I freaking out? We were only dating a couple days. But that's fine, he can kiss whoever he wants. As long as it isn't me.

When I get home, I run up to my bedroom and collapse on the bed. I close my eyes and hope sleep comes to me, but it doesn't. I get up,  go downstairs to the kitchen, and grab a pop tart. When I'm about to walk up the stairs, I hear a knock at the door. I groan and reach for the door. Who the heck is here? When I open the door Mason is standing there. I'm really tempted to slam the door in his face, but if we don't get this over with now its going to have to be done later. I leave the door open and turn to go up the stairs. I sit on my bed and wait  for him to come up here and say whatever it is he has to say. He comes through the door a few seconds later. "We need to talk." Way to point out the obvious. "Obviously." I say with sarcasm laced in my voice. "We did kiss, but it wasn't what you think." He says. "Then what was it?" He tells me the story about his Sarah came onto him, and he thought about me the whole time, and he pulled away from her. He screamed at her about it, and ran to find me. I believe him, but that still doesn't explain why he lied about it. "I believe you, but why did you lie?" He takes a breath. "I lied because I wasn't sure how you would take it. I'm sorry that I lied, but I already told you that I would never hurt you intentionally." I know that he said that, but he did hurt me. I open my mouth to say something, but he stops me by pressing his lips to mine.  All the anger I had burned away the moment his lips touch mine. The kiss starts out slow and gentle, but then turns hungry. "It didn't feel this good when Sarah kissed me." He says and I know what he means. When I kissed Emmett it didn't feel the same. Mason sits on the bed and I climb onto his lap. He continues kissing me as his hands travel up and body. They stop at the bottom my shirt and he tugs it up and over my head. He looks down at my chest "you're so beautiful." He says and kisses me again. I moan into his mouth as his hands cup my chest. "You're a perfect fit." He groans, which makes me moan again. He pulls away, "lay down." He instructs me. I do and he starts unbuttoning my jeans. "I don't want to go too fast." I look up at him. "We're not baby, I just want to make you feel good." He smiles and pulls my pants and panties off. I use my hands to cover myself, but he grabs them and sets them at my side. He leans over me and kisses me once more on my lips before trailing kisses down my body.