Chapter 23

5 months later

"Why did you do it Lacey?" My mom asks exasperated. "Why do you care? I mean seriously, what's with the sudden interest in my life? Your never around anymore, so why do you care what I do?" I seethe. "You know what? I am still around, just not when you are!" She shouts. "Like that's much better!" I shout back. "You care about that guy more then you do me!" I  finish. "You now thats not true." She rolls her eyes at me. "Yes it is! You don't even care what happens to me anymore! Lately you have turned into a selfish bitch!" I scream as her hand connects with my face. Did she just...?

I can't handle this. I whirl around walk out of the bedroom before racing down the stairs and out the door. I'm thankful that I wore shorts and a tank top today as I start walking down the street. It's extremely hot out!

I can't believe her! She goes and spends all her time with that man and then she thinks it's okay for her to yell at me for crashing her car. Who the hell does she think she is? Your mom! My subconcious reminds me.

I stop in my tracks when I realize I don't know where I'm going. Should I go to Masons? He might be busy with basketball practice. I guess I could call him. Thankfully he answers on the second ring.
"Hey beautiful." He answers cooly.

"Can I come over?"

"Of course, is everything okay?"

"Not really, my mom and I got in a fight." I state casually.

"Oh. Where are you?"

"Walking to your house."

"Stay where you are. I'll come get you."

  When we enter his house I head straight to his room and plop down on his bed. A few seconds later he walks in after me and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Okay, tell me what happened." He says. "She came home and started yelling at me for crashing her car. I yelled back and said things about her spending to much time with Mark." I say. "So it's just normal mother daughter fighting?" He asks. When he puts it that way, I can't help but agree. "Basically. I just feel like she doesn't even care about what happens to me." I look up at him. "Of course she does! She is your mom and she loves you." Suddenly I don't feel about talking about my mom anymore. I haven't spent time with Mason in a few days because of basketball practice and I desperatly want him to kiss me. "Do you?" I ask. "Do I what?" He looks at me with a curious expression. "Love me." I state. "You know I do." He grabs my chin and I wince as he brushes his thumb against my cheek. He notices and tilts my head to the side. "What happened!?" He exclaims.  " Nothing much. I called my mom a bitch and she slapped me." I shrug like its no big deal. "Why would she.." I cut him off. "Please. I don't want to talk about my mom anymore. Just kiss me." I practically beg. He smiles and leans towards me. "gladly." He says before pressing his lips to mine. The kiss is slow and gentle and I find myself wanting more. I wrap my fingers in his hair and pull him flush against me while pushing my tongue into his mouth. His hands travel down to my hips and he flips us over so I'm stradling him. I gently start rocking my hips against him. One of his hands comb in my hair while the other stays on my hip. Then both are at the hem of my shirt and he breaks from the kiss to pull it over my head. He flips us back over and allows me to remove his shirt before pressing his lips back on mine. His hand stops at my pants button and he looks at me as if asking for permission. I nod my head and he swiftly undoes the button and zipper before pulling them down my legs and throwing them on the floor.

I lay under him in my bra and panties as he towers over me in only his jeans. My fingers shake as I undo his zipper and push them down his legs. He grabs a packet from the bed side table and removes his boxers. After rolling the condom on his length, he pulls my panties down. He surprises me by flipping us back over. "I want to watch you." He whispers. He grabs my hips and I moan as he lowers me onto him.

"Are you hungry?" Mason asks while buttoning his jeans. I pull my shirt over my head and turn to face him. "Starved."

                                     ...

After stopping at a Chinese place to grab a bite to eat, Mason drops me off at home. I hesitate before opening the door. It's time to face the monster that is my mom. I draw in a breath and unlock the door.

A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I had a bad case of writers block!:( I know right....writers block! Whoever hates it say I. *raises hand and says I* Anyway, I will try to get back to routine of updating daily. But guess what? Spring break is coming up and I have nothing planned. So you know what that means? UPDATES!!

Also, don't be silent readers guys! Don't hesitate to comment or vote. Please comment your opinions on certain things. I want to know what my readers think! Do you guys like how the book is so far? Do you like chapters with authors notes?

I want to know your opinions! I love all you guys! Without you I wouldn't be continuing this book. We have made it over 1k reads! With your help I know we can go higher than that! Don't forget to share the story with friends, and other wattpaders. Again, love you all! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo times a thousand!