Chapter 17

(A/N the picture above is who I picture as Luke.)

After three hours of shopping, I convince them to take me home. "Bye. Are you sure your okay?" Vanessa asks me as I am getting out of the car. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and close the door. My mom isn't back yet? I don't see her car anywhere, I wonder where she went. I struggle to get my keys out and unlock my door. When I walk in the house I throw my keys on the counter and plop on the couch. I pull out my phone to check for messages and missed calls. There are 3 missed calls and 2 messages from Mason. I open my messages and read them.
I just found out the news. Are you alright? And.
Hello? Lacey are you there?

I should probably call him and tell him what happened. He answers on the second ring. "Lacey, are you okay?" He immediately asks. "Yes, I'm fine." I chuckle. "I'm coming over." He says and hangs up.

I get up and walk to the fridge. Opening it, I peer inside. There is nothing in here. After moving various, random items around I find a cheese stick. This will do for now. I grab it and walk upstairs. Searching through my drawers, I pull out a pair of cotton pajama shorts and a T-shirt. I quickly change into them and go back downstairs.

When Mason arrives, I am laying upside down on the couch and watching Spongebob. It's the episode where Spongebob is teaching that green person the F.U.N song. Why exactly am I watching this? I HATE Spongebob. "What are you doing?" Mason asks while leaning over sideways so he can see my face. The way he likes doing that makes me giggle, "I'm laying down, obviously." I say between laughs. Why am I laughing? I probably sound like a lunatic. "I see that. Why are you watching SpongeBob?" He asks surprised. "You hate this show." He remembered that? Aww. "Yes, I know, but it was the only thing on." I flatly reply. I turn right side up and look at him. "Can you order a pizza? I'm starving." I emphasize the word. "Sure." He pulls out his phone. After he orders us a medium meat lover, he hangs up the phone and comes to sit next to me. "So what exactly happened?" He asks. I tell him about finding my mom crying when I got home from our date, and about the police station and Thomas Sanders. Saying his name makes me want to vomit. After finishing my story, the memories make me frown. "Hey, cheer up. Let's not talk about this anymore, okay? Instead lets talk about how sexy you look in these pajama shorts." He says and runs his hand up my thigh. Goosebumps rose on my skin from where he touched me. He runs both his hands up to my hips and grabs them, pulling me in for a kiss. His kisses are gentle and I find myself wanting more. I thread my fingers through his hair and to bring him closer. He groans and forces his tongue between my teeth. This couch is where we had our first kiss. Remembering this makes me kiss him harder. I gently push him back on the couch and climb on top of him, so that I'm straddling his torso. I start moving my hips against him and I feel his arousal through his jeans. I moan into his mouth and start moving my hips faster. One of his hands moves down my body to the top of my thighs. He moves my shorts and panties aside. I gasp into his mouth at the contact of his fingers inside me. He moves his fingers slowly at first but starts to move them faster. I moan into his mouth and continue kissing him. I move my hips against his fingers. "That's right baby, feel it." He says and I moan again. My legs start to shake and with the pleasure of his fingers moving inside me, and his tongue against mine, I come undone above him. I'm panting and so is he as I climb off of him and lean against the couch. He smiles at me "how did that feel?" He asks. "Wonderful." I say and lean in to kiss him again. Were interrupted by the doorbell. The pizza! Finally, I'm starving. Mason stands up and goes to pay for the pizza.

After he got the pizza, we both ate about half of it. I stand up, place the box in the trash, and start walking upstairs. "I'm going to bed." I shout down to Mason and I hear him following me up the stairs. He walks into my room and sits on the bed. He leans down to untie his shoes. After disposing his shoes, he takes off his pants and shirt, then leans against the headboard, puts his arms behind his head and crosses his ankles. "Are you coming to bed?" He looks at me and I blush. I look down at the floor and see his discarded clothes. "Can I wear your shirt?" I ask. "Yes." He says it's more like a question than a statement. I pick it up off the floor and set it on the bed. I remove my shirt and shorts and then slide it on over my head. It's big on me, and I like it. It's just a plain white shirt and its unsuprisingly comfortable. I look at Mason and his eyes widen. "Fuck.  You look so innocent in my shirt. It does things to me." He says seductively. "Come here." He says and motions for me to come forward. I pull myself up on the bed and climb onto his lap. He closes the small space between us and presses his lips to mine.

We eventually stop kissing and I crawl under the covers. Mason crawls in behind me and wraps his arm around my waist. Pulling me against him, he kisses my hair. "Sleep now, beautiful." He says and I close my eyes, allowing sleep to pull me under.