1

Takemichi Hanagaki.

- A sweet guy for you though he can be a big crybaby

- A sweet guy for you though he can be a big crybaby.He would probably be super nervous and more comical near you but He would be so so so super determined that it would hard to resist.

- Is the type of boyfriend who would never argue with you and always side with you no matter what.He would trust every and each word you say and would even believe your words over Naotos unless its something he already knows.He would want to be
24/7 be near you but he can't so whenever he gets the chance he rushes towards you.

-Would give funny shocked expressions whenever you give him sudden affections like a hug.He would try to do the thing you did in return to you but tham somehow the other whence he is in between song the zcheasy lovely dovey thing someone he knows would appear and he would snap.

-Would want to do all those lovely dovey cheesy things that couples do with you but than he'd be too shy to ask.He would probably make a funny shy expression or fiddle his hands together with an expression that just bluntly said how much he wants it.

Naoto Tachibana.

-A precious hardworking bundle of Cuteness who is super overprotective of you

Cuteness who is super overprotective of you.He would always make sure your healthy had food and were always safe likeif you didn't buckle yourself up he would do it for you and say "Geez, Y/n next time buckle please "

-Is the type who would always make sure your safe and alright, if he could he would be by your side 24/7 so that he can keep you safe.He would always constantly be worried for you if your far away and would ask if you had food or if the ride is save. He is absolutely sacred of losing you well because *coughhealreadylostsomeonecough*so he won't take any chance and always tale care of you

-would be flustered at sudden affections you give but would maintain his composure and just cover his face with one hand but if it gets too much hell burst out face super red asking why you are being like this loudly.

- Does not want to do those cheesy lovely dovey things couple do with you but than if the two of you are alone together than he will do it.He would probably he able to do it in public but he won't cause he thinks it has no use but than a alone with you he always does those things to you like holding your free hand ot kissing the back oi f your neck.