Shinichiro Sano

1-A loving type of guy for you

1
-A loving type of guy for you. He would be very caring and sweet yet at the same time determined and just. This guy would treat you like his equal and treat you with utmost respect and care.

-Is the type to always treat you with respect.Though he would tease you in a playful manner at times and make cringy remarks, sometimes boosting about himself horrible to you just to see you laugh. He would be so loving and gentle yet at the same time funny and sentimental towards you. He wouldn't hide himself when it comes to you, he will tell you everything.

-Would actually be suprised but pretty cool with it, whenever you give him sudden affections. He is kinda used to affections out of no where because of his siblings but when you do it, he would be a bit suprised but very quick to accept it and go with the flow,easily returning the affection to you. He would have big grin and slightly embarrassed blush while at it.

-Would be again absolutely chill with doing lovely dovey cheesy things with you, he would even be the one to initiate it most of the time and he would rather show it off often to everyone by purposely doing it with you. He would get embarrassed if you point it out.

2
-He would be a bit tense,nervous but at the same time more cheerful and cheeky around you or whenever you are around. He would turn more cheerful, cheekily greeting you while at the same time feeling nervousness in his heart because it's you. He would be a calm mess of happiness and nervousness at the same time.

-"Huh Y/n? What are you doing here?"(,Confused but pleasedz) or
"Y/n, Did you fall in love with my handsome looks?!"(cheeky)

-He would be very confused and curious while staring nervously from a hidden spot at the unknown guy talking to you.

3
-His way of affection would be to give you all. In some way he would want you to have the whole world, he would give his all to you.He would show you the ups and downs of the world and of himself. He would show you the beauty and greatness in everything especially in your own self. He would be so kind and loving always telling you how great and amazing you are while also showing you his own self,His affection would lay on how open he is with you. He would literally give you all of him, his best, his worst, his thoughts while also making you comfortable while being there for you at your best,your worse and your everything.

4
-In a fight with someone as you watched him, He would be very serious which is quite rare. He would turn serious because if your watching him, he has to win, he wants to win for you. He would do his best to win so he can show you how strong he is, he wants to look cool and strong in your eyes during times like these so he will turn very serious in the fight refusing to lose, to lay on the ground because he wants to win for you,He wants to be super cool for you, he wants to make you proud and he does.

(Shinichiro San is considered an average fighter)

5
-Usual kiss from him is on the forehead and on top of your head.