4

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-In a fight with someone as you watched him, He would be awfully determined to win no matter what because by wining the fight would be how he would show you that he was strong too, that you can always depend on him too. He would cry in the fight but he would refuse to lose while you were watching.He would use any method to defeat the opponent even the pitiful ones because he wants to win, he wants to win for you.

Naoto Tachibana.
-In a fight with someone as you watched him. He would at first try to communicate with the other into not initiating the fight, explaining that this is absolutely unnecessary but when the person does not listen he will not hesitate to use his police training experience to easily subdue or restrain the other. NO,he will absolutely not beat the sh*t out of  anyone when you are around because he is a gentleman, he will beat them to death after your gone.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-In a fight with someone as you watched him.He would not give a damn if the other person is not on his level and just knock them out with a single punch, but if it is someone strong than he will stare at you first for 20 seconds give you a 'don't worry' smile and have a epic fight.(in the fight he would be more careful and resilient because you are watching him)

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
- In a fight with someone as you watched him. He would like Mikey beat the person with a single punch if that person is not as strong,but if it is someone strong than he will go even more baresark than usual being more brutal to the opponent to end the fight quickly.(He wants to end it quickly so he doesn't worry you in the fight)

Takashi Mitsuya.
-In a fight with someone as you watched him.He would be even more Diligent than usual,more swift with his opponents. His first pirority will only be to knock the person out (he doesn't want you to see him cause the other person to bleed) but if it gets out of hand and he has no choice he will beat the other person like sh*t until they faint.

Tetta Kisaki.
-In a fight with someone as you watched him. He would initially try to bribe or manipulate the person but when that doesn't work he will slowly lead the conversation to change into him insulting all the opponents weakness and insecurities instead causing the opponent to lose his will.
If that does not work either and the other person is strong than he will physically fight them and beat them or fight them until more of his stronger companions come to help him.(idk how he fights since I haven't seen it in the anime yet so hopefully this will work?)

---Sheesh Author just saw the Episode 10 today and got a huge surge of motivation to write so she did...also Author feels like she wants to write about Hanma too...---