3

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-His way of affection would be to always smile at you and cheer you up.
He would alway be cheerful and happy towards you, he would always cheer you up, determined to make you happy. When there is a serious situation and he is in deep sh*t no matter what if you are with him than he will fight through it with a smile on his face because he wants you to be happy and for that he needs to be happy.

Naoto Tachibana.
-His way of affection would be to protect you at all cost, his affection would lie in his overprotectiveness.
He would be worried sick about you at any small bad thing and would instantly try to fix it up even if you don't care about it. He would be overprotective of you even going as far as to bring an umbrella just because your feeling weak from the sunlight.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
- His way of affection would be him leaning on you anywhere and anytime.The two of you could be in an area watching a serious fight take place between two people and he would lean his upper body lethargically on you without a damn.
Sometimes if your are laying down or sitting on the ground he will come out of no where and just slump his whole body on yours and fall asleep.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-His way of affection would be scolding or complaining to you with worry. He would scold you for being near him in certain situations or complain to you about Mikey or the Other gang members being too much while the two if you are alone.
He would also just stare at you like while talking and while doing nothing too.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-His way of affection would be going overly sweet and understanding with you. If you by mistake end up spoiling a plan or breaking his stuff he would be very sweet and understanding but THERE IS A LIMIT. Most of the time he would just smile and be sweet with you.He can connect with you on a different level( Conversations, I meant in conversations 😶)

Tetta Kisaki.
-His way of affection would be mocking you and insulting you into somehow getting saved when around others. He would insult you and mock you so much, manipulating his words that somehow in the end even though he said all those ugly words to you, you would somehow be saved, benefitted or successful.(you would know that he doesn't mean all that when he does say those but you still do get a bit hurt sometimes).

-When no one is around except for the two of you, he would in an instant silently hug you, giving you a cuddle as a silent apology for insulting you and his way of saying he didn't mean any of those and he loves you.