7

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-Alone time together would be funny with him because either he would be comically whining and renting to you about what's going on or he would be super clumsy with embarrassment while not knowing what to do.He would with a very funny embarrassed but happy expression sit next to you while asking you how your day was sometimes the conversations can lead to something very deep as if he realized a big conclusion than he would always suddenly leave before that he will make sure to thank you and sneak a kiss on your cheek.

Naoto Tachibana.
-Alone time together would be surprisingly relaxed with him, Seeing as how much of a workaholic he was you would expect him to work but than instead he would shut his work and take you to a nice cafa or even cook for you and ask about your day.
The time spent together would be lovely easing you of your worries but he would always ask you yours but never speak about his own even if you asked him so that would lead you to  leaning very close to him so he would eventually give him.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-Alone time together would be same as always with him since he usually hangs out with you a lot during which Draken always leaves somehow without you noticing.He would mostly just laze around just being in your presence and silently observing you with the occasional pop up questions like "what's that?" Or
"Y/n,let's go get food" He would act the way he usually does lazing around and slumping on top of you but also looking at you with spoiled eyes that subtly asked for affection.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-Alone time together would be rare with him but very much welcomed because it's the only time when he will bluntly pull you into a hug and not let go. He would just nuzzle you while rumbling off about finally getting some time with you and than asking you what you were doing.He would be the most affectionate at this time and would let you undo his braid while he leaned into your chest, hugging you like a teddy bear.

Takashi Mitsuya.
- Alone time together would be super chill and sweet, he would probably just lay there sitting on the sofa doing something while you layed your head on his lap and just watched him work which would lead him to asking you
"Why are you staring so much ?haha" With you giving him back a cheesy sweet pickup line that would start a pick up line contest between you two which would end with both of you with flustered happy grins looking at eachother with childishness.

Tetta Kisaki.
-Alone time together would probably be very very enjoyable for you because you see he usually has to be so cruel towards you infront of everyone but when its just the two of you, he can finally lose his act and immediately attack you with affections. This guy refuses to apologize with words so anytime any chance he gets of being alone with you, he will be VERY affectionate so that you'll know he loves you.

Shuji Hanma.
-Alond time with him is actually same to the usual time you spend with him.This guy doesn't care if other see that your his girlfriend, he does not fear you getting hurt because he would just beat the sh*t out of anyone who looks at you wrong so he usually is alone with you most of the time since he doesn't really have much people to hang out with and he doesn't want other people to be near you too so he just spends time with only you. He like usual will be very touchy and curious.