24

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When you call his full name "Takemichi Hanagaki!"

"Eh! Y/n..did I do something wrong???" He would flinch while jumping 2 cm away from where he was previously standing. He would then look at you all worried wondering if he did something wrong.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When you call his full name
"Naoto Tachibana!"

"......" he would be speechless, the paper that he was currently reading would drop out of his hands in shock the instant you call his full name. He would then tilte his heads towards you with a sweatdrop.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When you call his full name
"Manjiro Sano!"

"Hmf!-"He would choke on the  Taiyaki he had in his mouth the instant he hears you say it. He would than quickly eat it all while coughing and holding his neck while staring at you with a pout.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When you call his full name
"Ken Ryuguji!"

"Huh?" He would immediately glance at you with a 'what is it?' Look though it would be a bit more annoyed than the usual one. He then wouldn't let you go until you tell him why you called him by his full name.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When you call his full name
"Takashi Mitsuya!"

"Um Ah?" He wouldn't know how to react while sweatdroping with a bashful expression, he would have a confused smile. He would then wonder if your playing with him or is he really in trouble?

Tetta Kisaki.
-When you call his full name
"Tetta Kisaki!"

"Yes?" He would be unfazed and wondering what you might need from him. Then he would also call your full name in return to see your reaction.

Shuji Hanma.
-When you call his full name
"Shuji Hanma!"

"Okay, I can explain!" He would be immediately start nervously chuckling while trying to defend himself for no reason.Then when he realizes it, He will be tease you in annoyance.

Keisuke Baji.
-When you call his full name

"Wait I- wait what?" He would be surprised, asking you no daring you to say that again. He would keep on pestering you about how calling him by his full name was unprecedented.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When you call his full name
"Chifuyu Matsuno!"

"Y/n L/n!" He would say your name back cheekily with a smile. He would then turn the whole thing into 'who can call the other their full name the longest ' game.

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-When you call his full name
"Kazutora Hanemiya!"

"Y/n???" He would immediately drop anything he was doing with a guilty expression and immediately hover around you in worry. Then he would call you all sweet names.

Shinichiro Sano.
-When you call his full name
"Shinichiro Sano!"

"Ah you caught me?" He would hold his hands up in surrender and wonder what was going on before giving you as sweet smile for whatever he did wrong.Then he would look at the others for help.