22

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When someone gets too close with you, He would hold his jealousy inside him, he would try to calm himself with all types of excuses but when that person hugs you, He would rush over slamming his hands on the table and screaming

"DON'T TOUCH Y/N!!!!"

  And than he would calmly apologize for his stupidity when you explain that their your cousin.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When someone gets too close with you, he would be having a dark arura around him, his hands would be crossed as he leaned on a wall watching you from far away talking to a blonde that he couldn't identify. A phone call would than interrupt his observation as he would snap at the person calling him.

"*sigh* what is it?!" 

"Huh! Why are you so angry Naoto??? I just wanted to tell you that Y/n san and I'm waiting for you, you know!"

"Takemichi???"

Than he would sweatdrop looking back from his phone to see you actually talking happily with Takamichi, who he thought was some random blonde. His mistake...

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
- When someone gets too close with you,He would have one of his veins popping out from his neck as his eyes darken, face calm but dangerous. He would lean into the glass that sperated him from your figure that was eating cake with a certain tall figure with blonde braided hair.

When a cracke resounds in Drakens ears, he almost flinches when he turns towards the source of sound only to see Mikey looking at him scarily while leaning into the glass separating them.

What? You wanted some cake...

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When someone gets too close with you, He would grumble muttering how lame it is before just letting you be but after waiting for two hours than he'll start marching where the two of you are and pick Mikey up with just one hand and throw him to the other side of the couch.

" Eh! Is Ken-chin jealous? Pft hahaha"

"OI! SHUT UP!!"

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When someone gets too close with you, more like some girls get too close with you. He is not supposed to, He knows he is not supposed to but how could he stop himself from feeling even a slight but of jealousy from his sisters cuddling you so openly. Even he wanted cuddles but he would never admit it out loud.

"Big Brother has that weird look on his face again!"

"Weird look!"

The cute little sisters pointed at their brother who was caught red handed.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When someone gets too close with you,He would be very silent already plotting how to kill them without making you upset,this would lead him having a scary arura which you know all to well so you end up immediately introducing the person to him so that he will not kill your cousin.

" Ah I see, you are Y/ns cousin. I almost had got the wrong idea."

Shuji Hanma.
-When someone gets too close with you,He would have his usual grin on his face as he would wait patiently for you but the linger it took the more his eyebrows would frown and the grin on his lips would turn into a scoff. This person would really not let you go would he? He would think than gk towards you and immediately haul you over his shoulder and glare at the person with his towering figure.

"Listen here pun-"

"Iamy/nscousinpleasedonthurtme"

Keisuke Baji.
-When someone gets too close Hanemiya.He will start messing around, playing around with stuff so that he can get his mind of his jealousy but he would keep on glancing at you and the more time passed the stronger his jealousy grew until he just ended up throwing a flower pot at the person.

"Haha sorry! My hand slipped!"

..."Your y/ns cousin???...sorry about that you can keep the flower if you want haha"

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When someone gets too close with you,He would be all cool with it, just continuing with reading his manga, he wouldn't disturb you but his eyes would constantly glance at you finally when the person dares hold you hand.He would heroically go to your rescue and scoop you up princess style than say a long speech about why you should not touch someone elses girlfriend.

"So that is why we should no-... your Y/ns cousin???...no wonder you two look similar HAHA!"

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-When someone gets too close with you,He would be glaring daggers into the back of the persons head. He would than proceed to go to the person when you leave them for a bit and than threaten them.

"Oi, listen here punk Y/n is my girl---- your cousin????????????????????
Ah my bad,nice to meet you brother in law! Please don't tell Y/n what just happened haha"

Shinichiro Sano.
-When someone gets too close with you,He would be fine with it, happy that you got along with them until he is greeted with that cheeky smile of Mikeys which causes a vain to pop on his head. He would try to take you away but that cheeky Mikey would always get in the way. His jealousy level was getting higher and higher until he just gave up and hugged you right infront of Mikey with no shame.

"really big brother? Right infront of my face??? How pathetic"

"Shaw uwp Miwky, Gow away. Y/n is mine!"