21

Warning Angst Ahead!

-When everyone pressures him on a bad rumor about you

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-He would deny it, he would keep on denying it but when even Mikey and Draken question him about it than he breaks. It's too much for him, He already has this immense pressure to save everyone from the future so if he were pressured even more especially on a matter concerning you than he will snap.

" Y/N? I thought I could trust you..How could you!?"

Naoto Tachibana.
-He would brush it off everytime but it would start slowly eating him inside , sowing seeds of doubt inside his mind especially when a plan that he had only told Takamichi and you fail.

"Than tell me Y/n, How did the plan fail?!"

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-He would listen, he would listen blankly and think about it. He wouldn't be immediately accusing you but once it is brought up than he would be more distant. He would be having a war inside his head the moment it is brought up.

"Y/n,you have to know what Toman means to me so you have to understand why I am doing this...if only you hadn't...."

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-He would be pissed, he would glare at anyone who dares say your name along with the rumor. Though the amount of people that actually try to tell him about it is what shakes him, not only the six founding members but even the opposing gangs saying it would shake him.

"Y/n, I trusted you...seems like It was a mistake to trust you"

Takashi Mitsuya.
-He would defend you, trying to protect your side but when somehow his younger sisters get the gasp of the rumor and start to hesitate, he hesitates as well. Between Family and Love, his will shook when his family did.

"Y/n, Stay away from me and my sisters Mana and Luna"

Tetta Kisaki.
-He would almost feel guilty for immediately getting suspicious of you as soon as the rumor reaches his ears.
He is an analytical man so when he finds every evidence pointing towards you even his feelings would waver.

"It seems I put too much faith in you Y/n even for my own good"

Shuji Hanma.
-He would punch the first person that tells him the rumor but he would also question you about it. He would let it be after questioning you but when faced with the rumor again and again, he would get annoyed and that would be directed at you.

"Y/n??? Why is everyone so persistent on it? I'm starting to lose my calm"

Keisuke Baji.
-He would question the person about where he got the rumor from, how the rumor came to be , why the rumor came to be. He would  try to find the root of the rumor and solve it himself but when he can't, he'll question you.

"Y/n, tell me the truth!?"

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-He would recklessly accuse the person telling him about the rumor. He would accuse them of just being jealous and trying to make you look bad but when things start going downhill in everything he does especially after the rumor he'll start to get anxious.

"So the rumor is actually true, Y/n?!"

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-He would immediately get paranoid, be would go silent so silent that he would be able to hear everyone speaking and all he can hear them speaking about would be the rumor about you which would lead him to accuse you even when he doesn't want to.

" Y/n! This is your fault!!!"

Shinichiro Sano.
-He would be confused while calmly trying to explain to everyone that there is no way that the rumor is true. He would be confident that the rumor is false but things start looking ugly and the rumor starts getting worse no matter how much he tries to explain it that makes him nervous.

" Y/n, why would the rumors keep getting worse...unless you.."

Apologizes if the update was not well, things have been very bad for Author lately. Anyways Author has been having hard time to add new characters well since Author has to write the previous long 20 catch up scenarios for them so they might be added late.

Author was wondering when to finish this book???