17

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-He would just be standing there in one of the Toman meetings by himself Beside the others when he would feel a stare, unconsciously turning his head to see who it is, when he finds you drawing him, he'll get embarrassed stuck between striking a cool pose and covering his face.

Naoto Tachibana.
-He would just be standing near the board working on mapping his work out when he would feel a stare, He would turn his head confused only to see your figure drawing him which would cause him to chuckle softly before turning back to his work. He would stand there even when his work is done because your still drawing.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-He would just be having an important meeting with the captains, standing as the head infront of all of them with a serious expression,when he would feel a stare, glancing his eyes away from the others for a flicker of a moment, He would see you drawing him but he wouldn't do much about it. Later when all the captains think the meeting is over they would almost leave but Mikey would still be there standing before them with a serious expression making them think there is more when he was just standing there like that because you were still drawing.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-He would just be giving out orders to the others while Mikey spoke a speech
when he would feel a stare, annoyed he wound snap his head towards the stare and raise an eyebrow at your figure drawing him. He would than sigh irritated, his other hand going up slowly towards his neck as he would turn his back to you a bit bashful.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-He would just be out with his sisters in the park, laughing and having fun with them,when he would feel a stare, he would be on alert turning towards the direction of the stare only to see you drawing him. He would just grin a bit embarrassed towards your direction when his sisters would also notice and fling themselves at him exclaiming they wanted to be drawn too.

Tetta Kisaki.
-He would just be telling the others what the plan was, waht they were supposed to do, what they were supposed to make it look like, when he would feel a stare,He would glance at you slightly during his explanation. He would have no reaction to seeing you draw him and would just act normal but later he would examine the drawing very closely.

Shuji Hanma.
-He would just be in a fight smashing his fist in someones face with a wild grin on his lips very thrilled when he would feel a stare, he would instantly turn his whole body towards the direction of the stare. He would see you drawing him which would make his grin wider as he would than go even more berserk while beating others but this time he would make sure you had a clear view of him.

Keisuke Baji.
-He would just be rubbing his eyes after setting a car on fire because he was hungry and sleepy, when he would feel a stare, turning towards the noisy stare while grumbling he would tiltle his head in confusion and sleepiness seeing your figure. He would almost not recognize that you were drawing him.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-He would just be following his captain around, following his orders and having fun,when he would feel a stare, looking around he would finally see your figure drawing him which would make him grin in pride but also freeze as he will than forget how to act normal.

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-He would just be showing off(bragging) about his friends to others, excitedly as if showing off his favorite gift when he would feel a stare, titling his head towards the direction, seeing your figure draw him would instantly cause him to lose interest in showing off his friends as he would than turn fully in your direction so you could see him more clearly.

Shinichiro Sano.
-He would just be talking with the others casually,while placing his hands in the pocket of his pants,when he would feel a stare,  turning his head to ses who it is when he sees your figure drawing him, he would grin, immediately taking his right hand out and making a peace sign. He would painstaking wait 2 hours for you to finish the drawing.