Chifuyu Matsuno

1-He is the romantic but funny guy

1
-He is the romantic but funny guy. He would be such a big romantic, he would do all those cliche things he saw in romance animes with you. He would at times fail miserably at some because even though he is such a sweet and logical guy, he is still so unbelievably naive so he tends to get stupid at times,its still cute though.

-Is the type of boyfriend who would be super cosey and sweet to you,he would be a natural pro at being a boyfriend even though it's his first time because he reads a lot of romance mangas. He would be a mixture of suprise, at times he would suddenly say something cheesy but mature  like a prince or something stupidly funny but cute.

-Would be either be super flushed or thrilled at your sudden affections. He would at times blush so much that his whole body will turn pink as he weavers whole covering his face exclaiming " No fair, Y/n that's my job" (to make you blush). When he sees it coming he will be prepared and would instead encourage your affections by returning them with a grin "Yay! Hugs!"

-Would do all those lovely dovey cheesy couple things with you anywhere at all and at any time. He may be a little bit shy but he has the guts to do those things with you because he found it absolutely cool how the male lead characters do it in mangas and he also loves seeing your different reactions when he does it out of no where. He especially loves showing off his relationship with you infront of Takamitchy because somehow Takamitchys relationship always seems to rub it in his face so he especially loves to show that he has you too.

2
-He would be the same whenever your around just a bit more puppy like, when your around he tends to lose focus and just follow you around while looking at you with bright curious eyes. He would also become a bit more possessive, his pulse forming on his neck whenever any one even so much as stares at you wrong. Overall just a sweet big puppy always following you whenevf you are around.

-" Y/n! Your here!!!" (Excited) or " Y/n! Haha! Stop Y/nnn!" (Happy)

- He would glare at the unknown guy talking to you as if the guy just took his baby(which he kinda does in a sense?) It would be a death stare with a slight glare,one of his pulse will form on his neck too.

3
-His way of affection would be to constantly hang out with you and do romantic or lovely dovey cheesy couple things with you. It can rang from the smallest (hand holding) to quite large things. Since he is such a big romantic due to his mangas, even his netural self would be quite romantic to you so it wouldn't be much different aside from him following you like a puppy.
4
-In a fight with someone as you watched him,He would be very hesitant from the start constantly glancing at you again and again. He would not want to beat someone up infront of you nor would he want to get beaten. If it is someone not as strong than he'll just dodge them, if not than he will do his best to win with you watching.

5
-Usual kiss(es) from him is on both your cheeks (he gives you two kisses one on each cheek)

-Affection rate 200/100