Baji Keisuke-Special-

It was gloomy outside with a slight drizzle of rain as you finally reached your old classroom.In your previous year before you passed to your higher current grade, you remember staying after class quitely in the classroom while taking your luxurious time to pack beacuse you never wanted to hurry into the rain to get wet.

Opening the doors to the classroom that brought nostalgia, you were yet again brought a nostalgia that was far more prominent and still present.
Right infront of your eyes was, a frozen boy with Slick black neatly combed and tied hair, with a tip top uniform and thick glasses.

"Y/n???" Baji exclaimed after a long awkward while of staring. He gave you a awkward smile before clapping his hands together and asking for forgiveness.

" Forgive me, I almost left beacuse I thought you weren't gonna come!" He exclaimed defensively while protecting himself but also giving you a smile.

With a sigh,you pointedly looked at him and replied " You want my help studying or not? ?

----------------

Baji was a first leaner, an even better  observer so why is it that he was so bad with Kanji? It was on the third week as you helped Baji study, now even his new friend Chifuyu joined in on the studying session.

Chifuyu was a bright person, he id nice and polite though he was a rather bit apprehensive of you when he first saw Baji and you alone.

"Y/n! Baji San wrote the spelling of tiger wrong again!" Chifuyu pointed out loudly into the empty classroom with only the three of you present.

"Again?" You said annoyed and suprised. "Let me see" you said leaning towards his side to see the paper as he instantly covered them trying to hide it from your preying eyes "I'll correct it!" He exclaimed with a red face as he tilted his head with a grin towards you so you would stop moving.

"*COUGH**COUGH**COUGH* Single people have it tough" Chifuyu airily said giving you two a pointed but teasing look.

------------

"Chifuyu won't stop following me around its annoying " Baji grumbled, a tick mark on his head while he walked with you.

" that's not something to be annoyed though" you said jokingly with a smile, trying to ease him.

"It is when I want to be the only one with you!" He exclaimed loudly,defending himself causing your cheeks to brighten up.

" Baka/Idiot!....its the same for me though" you mumbled the last part while looking away.

Baji seemed to have heard it loud and clear though as he laughed happily, instantly grabbing your hand and moving towards you as leaned his face down, his lips meeting yours.

--------------

Tears ran down you eyes as you purposely harshly applied the medicine to the other persons wounds  causing them to wince and whine in pain."Y/n! that hurts!" Baji exclaimed in pain, purple bruises formed on his face and knuckles especially a large one on his abdomen.

" GOOD! It should! Who told you to take on a gang all by yourself Baji Keisuke" You snapped at him, hands trembling as you did.

Oh no, you were using his full name that wasn't a good sign. Baji helplessly looked at you with sad eyes, taking your hands into his, he placed them on his cheeks and gave a soft grin.

"Y/n, I'm sorry forgive me"

"Stupid Keisuke"

----------