Kazutora Hanemiya

1-A crazy, very unstable but sweet guy for you

1
-A crazy, very unstable but sweet guy for you. He would always be like his usual self around you but he also wouldn't hide his unstable side from you. He sees you as his light as his Sanity so he keeps you around him at all times because he feels safe and sane with you. He would talk to you about all his thoughts both good and bad ones and whatever you say he wouldn't mind. He would treat you so gently but would lean on you for support as well.

-Is the type of boyfriend who would always smile and lean on you both mentally and physically.He would always be around you, talkng with you and having fun. He would be so sweet, treating you well and threatening whoever looked at you wrong. At times when he speaks his mind, he knows he is gonna mess things up so he always tells you in advance to protect you. He would rather die than have you get hurt.

-He would grin cheekly, teasing you instead whenever you give him sudden affections. He would love these sudden affections you give him and would grin while equally giving you those affections back. He would grin cheekly teasing you back with the affections which would lead to a never ending affection war between you two all the while the back of his neck and ears would be pink.

-He would do all those lovely dovey cheesy things that couple do only if you want it since he has been through a lot in the past he would be unsure about these things, scared that it might lead you to hate him but after seeing you enjoy it he would become more confident and do it more step by step.

2
-He would be a bit more friendly and kind whenever you are around. He would turn a bit more human (sane) as well, if he were to be currently beating someone up and you appered he would immediately leave the person alone and go to you instead, he would let the person run away. He would also be more happy and have a grin on his lips while always holding your hand. He would take you to different places always happy to show you everything.

-"Eh Y/n!? Your here~" (suprised but happy) or " Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" (Exicted)

-Would turn very silent while approaching the unknow guy talking to you, if you immediately explain that's it someone you known than he'll turn friendly if not than the unknown guy will have a fist in his face the moment he turns around.

3
-His way of affection would be to give you all his support no matter what you do and also to lean on you for support. He has his moments of downfall during which he seeks you, during these times he wouldn't want any harm to you so he would just stay silent leaning on you in your hug while at other times if you were up to anything, he wouldn't hesitate to help you no matter what. He would do all he can to do whatever he can for you all you have to do his ask and he is willing to do even the most extreme just for you.

4
-In a fight with someone as you watched him, He would be very very silent because he is hesitant. The reason for his hesitation would be because after all he had done he absolutely will not want you to see him beat anyone up, he would not want you to see him in his dark side which he thinks is when he beats people up because he does not want you to be scared or traumatized by the sight. If it is someone not as strong , he will tell them to run away if it is someone as strong he would lure them away from your sight subtly than beat them up.