28 [M] Rebel Chaeyoung Pt.4

Chapter 28: Rebel Chaeyoung Part 4

A/N: I guess this story is rated [M] now WAITTTT SCRATCH THAT it's just this chapter

Wow HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THIS STORY WAS LAST UPDATED? It feels like it's been an eternity.

Hope you guys are doing okay, this feels like a reunion🤨

Knock yourselves out with these 8 new chapters, most of you probably don't remember this story so I would recommend rereading to refresh your memory 😌

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes you may encounter throughout the chapter~

⚠️Rated M for steamy scenes, language, and harassment⚠️
_______________________________________

Jisoo and Jennie glanced at the sleeping Chaeyoung with worried looks. After Chaeyoung passed out, Jennie went outside her room and called Jisoo for help after Jisoo talked to manager-nim and amazingly got their butts safe.

"What happened Jendeukie?!" Jisoo asked as they hurriedly went to Chaeyoung's room.

Jennie started crying "I-I don't know, I was just talking to her and she suddenly groaned in pain and held her head like it was splitting" She half-lied about the talking part.

Jisoo touched Chaeyoung's forehead "She's not sick...but why is her head hurting?" Jisoo murmured and then looked at the teary-eyed Jennie "Let's eat dinner first and shower, then we'll get to the bottom of this"

Jennie nodded and they fixed Chaeyoung in her bed before going out of her room.

"I don't get it unnie..." Jennie whispered "Did Chanyeol do something to her?"

Jisoo shook her head "As much as I'm also jealous of them having a..." Jisoo felt herself shaking in anger but quickly calmed herself down "date...I know Chanyeol is too sweet to do something to her"

"Did they eat something awful then?" Jennie analyzed.

Jisoo hummed "It could be but from the years of knowing Chaeyoung, she doesn't have any allergies and she loves food Jendeuk. It couldn't be that"

"Then what is it?!" Jennie yelled in frustration "What the heck caused my hubby like this?!"

Jisoo was quiet and sighed, looking at their younger member softly "It might be...because of the mood pill"

Jennie blinked "That...actually makes sense but at the same time it doesn't..." Jennie whispered "Chaeyoung has been under the influence of the mood pill months ago, then why is it making her hurt this bad right now instead of months ago?"

"I don't know Jendeukie..." Jisoo said "As much as it's happy and interesting for us to see Chaeyoung in different moods and showing her different sides, I think the mood pill has something to do with how Chaeyoung head hurts so much"

"How can we remove this mood pill then?" Jennie's lip quivered looking at her hubby "She...She's confusing us unnie...I don't think I even know her true feelings right now, that stupid mood pill is always changing her moods and it's getting harder and harder to know what is actually going on inside her head"

Jisoo's ears perked up at that "Jendeukie...what you said actually makes a lot more sense now..."

Jennie looked at her confused "What do you mean unnie?"

"What if...Chaeyoung is actually aware of her actions and she's getting confused as to why she's acting and feeling these different moods?" Jennie looked at Jisoo who continued talking "Remember the time that Chaeyoung was in the hospital and she didn't remember encountering the old woman who gave her that right?"