22 Jealous Chaeyoung Pt.3

Chapter 22: Jealous Chaeyoung Part 3

A/N: Sorry in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes

"Jisoo-unnie! Feed me!" Chaeyoung pouted. Another day is beginning for the four girls and they were eating lunch.

Jisoo chuckled "Sure. Here you go" Jennie scowled when Chaeyoung munched happily.

"Hey! I'm your wifey so I should be the one feeding you" Chaeyoung looked at her wifey with doe eyes and swallowed the food she's munching "You have a point there wifey..." She said innocently.

"It doesn't matter" Jisoo dismissed that and kept on feeding Chaeyoung "I'm the oldest here," She said smugly.

Jennie rolled her eyes "Yet you act like a child, even more so than Lisa"

"YAH!" Lisa and Jisoo shouted at her. Jisoo and Jennie kept on bickering while Chaeyoung just munched the food she has happily. Lisa however was staring at Chaeyoung "Why is she not turning to me?" She thought sadly. Chaeyoung's really acting differently when Jisoo or Jennie is around like she always depends on them or clings to them like no tomorrow.

Lisa sighed and laid on their couch, Jisoo has a schedule while Jennie is having her shooting later on so she was at the dorm at the moment. And Chaeyoung?

"At Jennie's room probably having their sweet moment" Lisa grumbled and decided to take a quick look.

She saw Chaeyoung holding Jennie's phone as Jennie tried to reach it.

"Yah! Hubby my phone!" 

"No" Chaeyoung huffed "You should be paying attention to me, not your dumb phone"

Lisa watches Jennie raising her eyebrows quickly before a sly smirk appeared on her face. "You'll get all my attention" Jennie crawled closer to Chaeyoung who was a bit frozen at her action.

"When I get my phone" Jennie whispered at Chaeyoung's ear and stealthily snatch her phone at Chaeyoung's hand and began using it again, a knowing smile on her face as Chaeyoung kept on getting her attention.

It was obvious that Jennie likes the fact that Chaeyoung is trying to get her attention so Lisa just walked away.

"Why the heck are you like this chipmunk?" She whispered. What was her mood this time? "Why is she only like that to Jisoo and Jennie but not to me..." Her phone's ringtone blared across the living room and saw it was Bambam, her friend since she was a child.

Lisa smiled a bit and answered it "Hey Bam! It's been a while"

Lisa laughed, she really missed her friends jokes and bubbly personality "You're really late in the news but thanks anyway"

They talked for like an hour and Bambam seems to be having a schedule so they decided to end it "Yeah yeah I miss you too you dummy"

"Are you flirting with me?" Lisa heard Bambam's joking voice.

"Do you want me to?" Lisa said huskily and both laughed out loud at that.

"Jesus Lisa don't you ever do that again! That's sending shivers throughout my whole body and I might never dance again"

"Hey, you started it!" Lisa laughed "Just go!"

Bambam chuckled "I will I will, congrats again you big monster"

"Whatever" Lisa chuckled and hanged up. She felt a presence staring at her piercingly so she turned around and saw it was Chaeyoung.

"Hey chipmunk" Lisa smiled dorkily and waved. She got confused when Chaeyoung kept staring at her with a blank look, the towel she was holding was getting hurt based on how hard Chaeyoung was holding it.