7 Workaholic Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Chapter 7: Workaholic Chaeyoung Part 2 

[I was too lazy to proofread this chapter because I wanted to upload it already so sorry for any spelling mistakes]

Jisoo was wrong however, the fight lasted for a week. 7 days have passed since the fight started, the four of them still have that cold and tense atmosphere. Jennie only talked to them when it was necessary and when practice was done, she would go straight to her room, ignoring them. Lisa and Chaeyoung stick together like glue since the fight started, much to the envy of Jisoo and Jennie.

Every day, Chaeyoung always stayed behind in the studio saying that she wants more practice and going home very late at night, even skipping dinner since they are finished eating when she arrives. It became Lisa's routine to wait for Chaeyoung every night and carry her to her room.

"Does she always have to do that?" Jennie rolled her eyes at the sight in front of her. Jennie could see Lisa's delight whenever Chaeyoung would give all her attention to her and Jennie has to admit, she really misses Chaeyoung's company but their pride always stopped them. She and Chaeyoung stayed away from each other like plague, which is very hard since the choreographer would yell at them to stop acting so childish.

One day, Jisoo decided to wake up Chaeyoung first to formally apologize to her. So she woke up early and started to walk towards Chaeyoung's room. "Chaeyoung is a nice girl, I'm sure she'll forgive me"

With that thought, she started to enter Chaeyoung's room "Hey Chaeyoungie? I just wanted to say I'm sorr-" She was quieted by the sight in front of her, there she saw Lisa and Chaeyoung cuddled up together with Lisa hugging Chaeyoung's waist tight that there is no space between their bodies and their clothes still the same as last night which means that after Lisa carried Chaeyoung to her room, they immediately slept.

Jisoo didn't know what came over her so she didn't have time to control what she said "WAKE THE HELL UP! WE HAVE PRACTICE SO EAT BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW! AND ALSO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE LAST NIGHT AND EVEN SKIPPED DINNER! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR CUDDLING!"

Lisa and Chaeyoung jumped up in shock hearing Jisoo's loud voice and started nagging them.

Chaeyoung being not the morning person she is and since they are still fighting, yelled back at Jisoo "Do you really need to yell so much?!"

Lisa agreed with her sharing Chaeyoung's irritated look "Yeah unnie, there's no need to shout jeez."

Jisoo rolled her eyes "Whatever," She said in a cold tone "Just get ready. We have practice today, don't waste your time."

Jennie apparently was also awoken by Jisoo's loud voice and heard what they were talking about. She clenched her fist when she heard Jisoo mentioning that they are cuddling "How dare they..." She growled, here she was having a hard time sleeping because of their fight while those two just cuddled all night like nothing happened? "Are they even planning to make up this stupid fight?" She scoffed, she had to admit, this is not a good start of her morning.

And just like that, the tension between the four only increased even further as the fight lasted even more days

_______________________________________

The music ended and the four girls sighed in relief. Finally they finished their dance without any mistakes as they've watched their choreographer analyzing them with a small frown in his face.

"What is it now?" Jennie mumbled, not liking the frown of their choreographer. They've finshed the dance with hardly any mistakes so what was the problem? Why isn't he congratulating them?