36 Confident Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 36: Confident Chaeyoung Part 1

A month after the 'break up' of Kai and Jennie, all seems well once again for Blackpink. Schedules have been coming and coming and the biggest of them all...

"Coachella?!"

All four girls yelled in shock before happiness flooded their system as they start to squeal excitedly.

"Is this for real!? We're not going for another hiatus?" Chaeyoung spoke out, surprising her members with her forwardness but they slightly giggled at that, heck even their manager just laughed out loud and looked at them proudly, clearly happy where Blackpink is currently going right now.

"Yes...that's not the only good news," Their manager said cheekily.

"What's more?" Lisa asked, bouncing up and down.

"You'll be having another comeback!"

"What?!"

Jennie could faint right now, is YG, like the YG Entertainment letting them have a comeback again when it hasn't even been a year yet?! It has been barely 3 months since she released her solo and 5 months since their last comeback which is Square Up.

"Is this going to be another EP?"

Their manager nodded and Blackpink sighed sadly inside.

Looks like it's going to take a while before their first album (Sorry girls that's my fault but we'll get there...)

"Now, I know you girls are sad that it's not another full album, but you need these EPs for the next big thing"

"What's bigger than Coachella?" Jennie asked.

"A world tour in North America, Europe..." Lisoo looks starry-eyed and in awe, at the amount of schedules they're getting for this year.

"Australia"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in shock before an excited smile pulled on her lips. They were going to perform in her hometown!

"And Asia once again"

Jennie dropped, not believing this at all before shaking her head to get herself together.

"So...YG is making us have another comeback for more songs in Coachella and the world tour am I right?"

The manager chuckled in amusement "Fortunately...yes"

We have to admit it or not, the girls need more songs to really last longer in concerts, especially for something as big as Coachella.

"Well, YG's marketing strategy never stops amazing me" Jisoo shook her head "Have a comeback before Coachella to get that hype then after Coachella, continue with that hype on world tours thus earning more fans and more dollars"

They all laughed but they have to agree with what Jisoo said.

YG Entertainment is still about the business despite creating so many legendary groups like 2NE1 and Big Bang.

"Still...that's a lot of work and pressure," Lisa said, the pressure now getting to her "As far as I know, there has been no K-pop group who has been in Coachella...and we've never branched out of Asia."

Lisa bit her lip and continued to voice out her concerns "Will people really listen to our songs even if most of them aren't in English?" She asked nervously, the worst feeling for a performer is to not have a crowd that will listen and enjoy their music, their passion.

Blackpink may be charismatic as hell, but Coachella is a big thing, and it's situated in a land where Korean is not mostly understood unless there are subtitles.