Foreword

[So this story is transferred from asianfanfics the author Dianaparker gave me permission to put her book Mood Pill on Wattpad! I love this book and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I did]

Hey guys! So this is just a sudden thought that crossed my mind and I decided to write this for fun. This is more like those stories with no serious plot at all. Just plain old fun and I wanted to share it with you guys! I was debating on who should I make the main character here when suddenly a certain friend of mine suggested to do it with Chaeyoung since he/she is interested to see Chaeyoung in different moods and how will the members react seeing their mostly composed member being in different moods.

Not only that, pairings are also random. Let's say one chapter shows a bit of Chaesoo, then Chaelisa or maybe even Chaennie. Most of them are probably paired with Chaeyoung as she is the main character so if you don't like it, then don't read that's all I'm saying.

Anyways this is all for pure fun and I would really like to know what you thought about it. Also, this is not real, it is called fan-fiction for a reason after all. No serious plot I repeat, there will be random moments so let's not be confused. Without further ado, let's get started!