14 Flirty Chaeyoung Pt.3

Chapter 14: Flirty Chaeyoung Part 3 

Chaeyoung started humming and tapping her feet to the tune, it's been a few minutes since she arrived at the meeting place so now she is waiting for Joy, one of the members of Red Velvet. When she left the dorm the three girls were strangely quiet, giving her some knowing smiles and even saying 'Don't overdo yourself'

That got her confused "Overdo what?" She whispered to herself. She was cut off from her thoughts when a familiar voice shouted at her.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

Chaeyoung looked at the source and smiled brightly "Hey!" She laughed seeing Joy grinning wildly wearing a simple cardigan, pants, and shoes. Before Chaeyoung could control herself, she felt her lips curl into a flirty smile and her eyes glinting "So simple princess" Chaeyoung said making Joy stop in front of her, her eyes curious on why Chaeyoung suddenly called her princess, even from the phone call earlier. Before she could ask, she felt a hand on her chin and Chaeyoung leaning closer "It's so like you" Chaeyoung whispered.

Joy blushed furiously and pushed her away a bit while clearing her throat before raising her eyebrows "Are you okay Chaeyoung-ah? Are you sick or something?"

"Maybe I am?"

Joy panicked "What?! Why didn't you say so earlier?"

Chaeyoung just laughed "I'm no organ donor but" She looked at Joy with doe eyes "I'm willing to give you my heart" She smiled sweetly and forming a heart with her fingers and giving it to Joy.

Joy laughed nervously, her blush still evident on her cheek "I don't know what she's up to or if something's wrong with her, but I'll play along I guess" Joy grabbed Chaeyoung's finger heart and placed it on her own "I'll take care of it then" Joy said winking a bit.

Chaeyoung grinned "You better," She said to Joy before grabbing her hands again "You look...really beautiful," Chaeyoung said like she's mesmerized. Joy couldn't contain the blush any longer and pulled her hand away like it's on fire while laughing "You're so weird today Chaeyoung-ah"

"You make me feel weird things" Chaeyoung winked then opened the door of the restaurant they are going in like a gentlewoman "Let's go in then princess?"

"Chicken and pizza here we come!" Joy cheered and entered the restaurant with a chuckling Chaeyoung behind her, both of them not noticing three pairs of eyes glaring at them.

_______________________________________

 "You have got to be kidding me" Jennie growled seeing their interaction "Just from meeting and they are already flirting?"

"What more will it be when they eat now..." Jisoo whispered "And it's chicken too" She pouted.

"Well they decided to sit by the window so we can still clearly see them," Lisa said, seeing the two idols sitting and ordering. Thankfully it's not too crowded "Looks like Joy planned this well," She said bitterly "The place is not much known and there's few people in it so the chance of being crowded by fans and paparazzi are low"

Jennie processed the thought and nodded slowly "You're right" She muttered, "So does that mean that she really planned to invite only Chaeyoung?" Jennie put her hand to her chin in a thoughtful way "Does this mean it's a-"

"A date?" Jisoo finished for her making Jennie roll her eyes "Do you really need to finish my sentence?"

"What?" Jisoo looks confused before grinning silly "It adds more to the suspense"

Lisa laughed while Jennie shook her head before returning her gaze to the two and scowled "Oh no I'm not going to stand by and watch Joy take my hubby" Jennie exclaimed before storming towards them with a mean scowl on her face and her eyes radiating that green emotion that we all know.