31 Kind Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 31: Kind Chaeyoung Part 1

"Ugh..."

Chaeyoung groaned and grabbed her head "w-what happened?" She said in a soft voice. She looked around and saw her members sprawled on her bed with them hugging at least a part of her;

Jennie hugging her right arm with Jisoo on the other, while Lisa is hugging her legs.

"W-what the?"

She wanted to laugh at their position and could only thank herself for buying a slightly bigger bed that all of them somehow fit but not fit enough to make sure all are lying comfortably. Chaeyoung became worried at that, her kind nature not letting her members stay in that position for a long time. She looked at the time and saw that it was morning, so she'll make breakfast to thank her members for keeping her company and enduring the tight spaces between them.

She patted her members head and whispered "You guys must have taken care of me seeing that I passed out and couldn't remember a thing" She chuckled and smiled gently.

Chaeyoung carefully untangled herself from them and she did it so gently that it didn't wake up her members. She fixed Lisa's position for a bit and smiled at the cute face of the maknae, not resisting the urge to kiss her forehead so she did.

She took out another blanket to lay it on the maknae while her current blanket was being used by Jensoo.

"Now, time to make breakfast!" Chaeyoung said to herself before pumping her fist to start her day energetically.

"Hwaiting!"

Lisa woke up and noticed a new warmth was wrapped around her body, her eyes groggily getting clearer as she blinked at what just happened yesterday.

"Oh yeah..." Lisa whispered "We all slept here"

After Chaeyoung passed out from shock, the three of them started accusing each other on whose fault was it until Jisoo finally decided to become the mature one and said that it's their fault.

Their meaning the group as a whole.

"We need to stop this jealousy thing with each other"

Jennie and Lisa looked at the serious looking Jisoo.

"What the?! I was not jealous" Jennie crossed her arms in denial and glared at Jisoo with an angry pout on her face. "I was just making my hubby know whom she belongs!"

"That's not the right way to do it Jendeukie" Jisoo rolled her eyes "Chaeyoungie is still under the effects of the mood pill it seems" She looked at Chaeyoung with sudden soft eyes.

"Because if not...she wouldn't have been hurting from our presence just because she's feeling distant"

"I don't think we...I could stop being jealous unnie" Lisa looked away and clenched her fist "We've been the closest for so long and I was developing feelings...then suddenly I started noticing the two of you also started developing your own feelings and I just," Lisa took a deep breath.

"It's a bit impossible unnie"

"...unless we share?"

"No."

"What?!"

Jennie and Lisa yelled respectively making Jisoo's sweat drop.

"Okay a bad idea but I suggested it because maybe it would stop us from getting jealous of each other" Jisoo said.

"No unnie it's not a bad idea..." Jennie answered before saying bluntly "It's a horrible one, and completely selfish of us because my hubby doesn't even know our feelings towards her. So no, that's a no for me"