37 Confident Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 37: Confident Chaeyoung Part 2

One year had passed, and it felt like the blink of an eye.

Coachella had been a whirlwind of excitement, a kaleidoscope of music, lights, and energy that left Chaeyoung breathless. But beyond amazing, beyond incredible, it had been a transformative experience —one that had propelled her and her group into a stratosphere of fame they had only dreamed of before.

Now, as Chaeyoung stared out the window of her own dorm, she couldn't help but marvel at how far they had come. Their success had afforded them the luxury of independence, finally liberated from the confines of shared living spaces. YG had relented, recognizing their achievements and granting them the freedom they deserved.

But amidst the solitude of her newfound independence, Chaeyoung couldn't shake the sense of emptiness that lingered. No more spontaneous visits from Lisa, no more gossip sessions with Jennie, and no more heartfelt conversations with Jisoo. The absence of her bandmates left a void, a stark reminder of the sacrifices that came with their skyrocketing fame.

Sure, they were busy—busier than ever, in fact. Their relentless schedule of performances and appearances left little time for leisure, let alone reunions with friends. Not to mention the pandemic has terribly caused them to be separated. But still, despite their individual successes, Chaeyoung couldn't shake the feeling of longing that tugged at her heartstrings.

As she pondered the future, thoughts of their next comeback danced through her mind. Perhaps a full album this time? The possibilities were endless, the world eagerly anticipating their next move.

But amidst the uncertainty of their future endeavors, one thing remained clear: the air was crisp, the world alive with possibility.

How long had it been since it all began?

How long since the pandemic had turned their lives upside down?

Flashback to a year ago...

Coachella—a dream they never dared to believe would come true. They were going to be the first K-pop group who would ever grace let alone perform in this world-renowned music festival

Blackpink stood amidst the grandeur of California, surrounded by global icons, and it felt surreal.

"Oh my God, we're really here, " Jennie whispered, her voice barely above a breath.

"Waah! It's so big in here!" Lisa exclaimed, capturing every moment with her phone, her excitement palpable.

Meanwhile, Jisoo's nerves threatened to overwhelm her. The enormity of the festival, the language barrier, the weight of expectations—all of it bore down on her like a heavy burden. How could she make it seem effortless? How could she conceal her fear?

Then, a reassuring touch on her shoulder—a lifeline in the chaos. Chaeyoung's soft smile spoke volumes, easing Jisoo's anxiety with just three simple words:

"I got you, unnie."

With newfound resolve, they launched into their soundcheck, their music already drawing attention and anticipation from the crowd.
Twitter buzzed with excitement, their name trending before they even stepped on stage.

Now, in their dressing room, anticipation hung heavy in the air. Their dreams, their passion, their unity—all culminating in this moment.

As the intro to "DDDD" filled the air, the energy surged. Cameras flashed, the crowd roared, and adrenaline coursed through their veins.
Each member, a force to be reckoned with: