13 Flirty Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 13: Flirty Chaeyoung Part 2

The comeback was a success! They did a V-Live and let's just say Jennie was having the time of her life, she was seated next to Chaeyoung as they read comments from blinks all around the world while time is ticking for their MV to be released. They are then dared to stare at each other without smiling. Jisoo sounds a bit forced while being cheerful "Okay 1,2,3, go!" As Jisoo counted, Jennie stared at Chaeyoung in the eyes but a playful smile from the other girl made her smile also, they began to laugh. "Yah! Hubby stop making me laugh!" Jennie said, a joyful smile on her face. Chaeyoung gave her a hidden smirk "You look beautiful when you laugh though" She whispered soft enough for them to only hear. Jennie just fanned her face a bit to get rid of the blush.

"Okay okay take two," Jisoo said before placing the card between them letting them ready their features.

Jennie took a deep breath and controlled her facial features. "Must...not...smile"

The card that was blocking their view from each other was lifted and Jisoo began counting again. While counting, Jennie was leaning towards Chaeyoung with a playful smirk. "Payback" Chaeyoung began to smile but she was still holding it even her laughter.

As Jisoo finished counting, Jennie threw a flying kiss to Chaeyoung who squealed and finally laughed, fanning away her blush. Jennie began to sit up properly with a satisfied smile "Woah I felt really lucky that the great Jennie Kim blew me a kiss" Chaeyoung whispered, her head turning so that the camera will not spot the flirty smirk she sent to the cat-eyed girl.

Jennie masked her blush by clearing her throat but her smile never went away.

"Chaennie sure is sailing hard this era" Jennie mused, shooting Chaeyoung a glance while she was talking. She was also laughing since Chaeyoung's lip-syncing her was absolutely on point and apparently she's not the only one.

"Damn chipmunk control your tongue" Lisa snickered while all of them chuckled at how sassy Chaeyoung was acting. Before they knew it, there's only a minute remaining before their MV is released.

"Well blinks 60 seconds are remaining so we are going to wrap this up" Jisoo smiled charmingly at the camera. 

"We really hope you guys love it and thank you so much for your patience! Saranghae Blinks!" The four girls shouted and waved goodbye to the blinks as the 1 minute is up and their V-Live is finished, but their MV is now rolling.

"I wonder if they will love it" Jennie whispered.

"Don't worry wifey" Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie's hand and squeezed it. "Blinks will love it, I'm positive"

Jennie grinned and laid her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder, ignoring the looks from Jisoo and Lisa. "You only got that dare because you are seated next to her" Lisa grumbled.

"You're just jealous"Jennie chuckled, gripping  Chaeyoung's arm who doesn't seem to mind as she was too busy humming their song with her eyes closed.

"We better get going though," Jisoo said and stood up, seeing their manager motioning them to come over and talk about their upcoming performance with their new songs. "We still have a lot of work to do"

"Responsible as always unnie" Chaeyoung mused and stood up making Jennie pout a bit but reluctantly let her go. Chaeyoung passed by Jisoo and whispered "My kind of girl"

Jisoo blushed and shook her head to focus, they have a performance to get ready for.

_______________________________________

They are now dressed and waiting anxiously for their group name to be called "Wow, it's been a long time since we will be performing again and with a new song too" Lisa said excitedly, Chaeyoung nodding her head joining her excitement "Totally! I can't wait!"