17 Sweet Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 17: Sweet Chaeyoung Part 1

A/N: Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes

Lisa woke up and still felt arms draping over her waist that made her smile. "I'm really going to enjoy this Chaelisa month of cuddling," She said giddily before yawning, turning around facing the bare-faced Chaeyoung.

"So cute" Lisa commented, placing her hand to Chaeyoung's cheek "Really like a chipmunk" She giggled. She looked at Chaeyoung's serene face and couldn't help but laugh, she almost got used to rude Chaeyoung's facial expressions that it felt really different seeing her like this now.

Lisa saw Chaeyoung leaning towards her hand which made her smile a bit like her action is felt by the girl older than her. "Chaeyoungieee~" Lisa sang softly "Wakey wakey~"

Chaeyoung groaned and opened her eyes sleepily. Lisa expected another rude remark from her but was surprised when a smile stretched from Chaeyoung's lips when she opened her eyes and saw her "Good morning Lisa" She greeted, tightening her hold to Lisa and embracing her scent "Had a good sleep?"

Lisa blushed, suddenly seeing Chaeyoung soft to her unlike yesterday felt really unexpected "I-I did" Lisa grinned "Good morning to you too my boyfriend" Lisa kissed Chaeyoung's cheek, her own adoring eyes boring to Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung giggled and just blew Lisa's bangs showing her forehead "Yah my forehead" Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung kissed Lisa's forehead shutting her up "I want to kiss your forehead dummy," Chaeyoung said jokingly before getting up from her bed "I'm going to cook breakfast, you want to help me?"

Lisa looked at her in shock, no one in this dorm asks her for help in cooking, yes even Chaeyoung so this is a first "Me?!" Lisa pointed at herself.

Chaeyoung laughed "Who else?" She smiled before her face turned into concern "Why? You don't want to? It's okay if you don't want to"

"No no! It's okay" Lisa said "It's just that...my cooking skills are still not that great," She said sheepishly. Chaeyoung shook her head and grabbed Lisa's hand "I'll be helping you, I'm your boyfriend duh so I'm supposed to help you improve yourself" She said in amusement "Now let's cook?"

Lisa swore her morning couldn't get any better so she nodded eagerly "Let's go then!"

_______________________________________

Jennie woke up with a sleepy yawn and stretched her body. "God I feel really tired" She muttered. She stood up and went outside her room "I wonder what's for breakfast today" Jennie mused, she was planning on cooking today and have Chaeyoung help her and speaking of Chaeyoung "I vaguely remember that I asked her to cuddle with me last night..." but then she remembered what happened last night.

"I'm going to cuddle with Lisa every night for a month"

Jennie immediately rushed to Lisa's room that she unexpectedly bumped into someone.

"Ow!"

Both girls groaned in pain and looked at each other "Unnie?" Jennie said, rubbing her head in pain "What are you doing here?"

Jisoo cleared her throat "Just planning to wake up the maknaes" Jennie's eyebrows shot up "Wow, Kim Jisoo waking up the other members? That's a first"

Jisoo scoffed "Don't push it Jendeukie" Jennie chuckled and together the unnie line opened the door of the maknae and was surprised to find it empty and even cleaned up.

"Wow, they got up pretty early," Jisoo said surprised.

"Where are they though?"Jennie wondered then they heard Lisa shout.